This is for-profit mental health service agency providing a wide array of services in Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, Houston, Beaumont, Cleveland, Humble, San Antonio TX service areas. Mental health counseling, intensive case management, skills training, psychosocial rehab, acute day programs, geriatric counseling, in-home therapy, tele-counseling, hospital discharge planning/liaison services are among some of the services provided.
Seeking Part-Time and Full-Time LCSW, PsyD, or PhD Clinical Psychologists licensed in Texas only, need to apply. A minimum of 2 years of post-licensure experience is needed. Positions are full time or part time contract. Clinicians interested in child and youth services are a plus.
- The candidate may provide individual, couple, family, and group counseling to children, adolescents, adults, and seniors.
- Perform ANSA and CANS uniform assessments to obtain levels of care for adult and child populations.
- May be involved in the supervision of case managers who provide services to adult and child populations.
- Mental health rehab manager/clinician positions range from office only assignments and or in-home therapy. Will train to provide needed uniform assessments and evidence-based curriculum.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), LPC, PsyD or PhD Clinical Psychologist License
- Valid Texas drivers license
- Experience providing mental health services in an out-patient or in-home setting preferable
- An understanding and appreciation of diversity
- Demonstrate an ability to work on a team
- Computer literate
For information on TX LCSW eligibility see:
For information on TX Clinical Psychologist License eligibility see:
For information on TX Licensed Professional Counselor eligibility see:
Equal Employment Opportunity
Access Mental Health is committed to the principle of Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and applicants. It is our policy to ensure that both current and prospective employees are afforded equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, religious creed, color, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability in accordance with local, state and federal laws.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
(If this job is in fact in your jurisdiction, then you may be using a Proxy or VPN to access this site, and to progress further, you should change your connectivity to another mobile device or PC).