Recent Awards - Crestron Best Integrated Home Americas, 2019
ServiceTech, Inc. is the leading Residential Systems Installation company in the Austin Area. Headquarters is in Cedar Park, TX, but we have projects all over the world. We are ranked #29 out of the Top 100 Companies in the nation and #1 in Texas for AV. Our 14 year old organization is staffed by 30+ technical, driven and energetic team members.
We are expanding our Austin office and are immediately hiring experienced technicians This is an opportunity to start an exciting career in one of the most respected companies in the industry - all candidates are encouraged to APPLY!
- Ability to act as a mentor and provide leadership to all team members on job sites
- Communicate all project related information to project manager immediately
- Provide updates related to projects on project management software platforms
- Capable of Terminating All connections - Coax, Phoenix, Fiber, 568A & B
- Remain forward thinking in order to prevent unforeseen issues from arising on jobs
- Provide suggestions for upgrade paths and additional revenue
- Experience with Rack Building, cabling, power management and heat dissipation
- Follow design schematic documentation and coordinate updated as-builts with engineering team as needed
- Wiring management - horizontal and vertical
- Have an understanding and experience with programming new systems or system updates from all manufacturers used at Service Tech AV (Crestron, Savant, Lutron,etc.)
- Strong ability to troubleshoot connection problems, remote management
- Experience with media distribution - audio & video- HDMI Baluns, Matricies, etc.
Ability to install, setup and calibrate an assortment of industry related components including, but not limited to:
- Network routers, switches and access points
- Naming, Assigning Network System and Domanin name
- DHCP & IP Address/Subnetting
- Port Forwarding, Dynamic IP, Static IP
- Security cameras and NVR’s
- Surround receivers with audio calibration
- Projectors and displays with video calibration
- Ra2 and Homeworks lighting system components with programming
Some of the benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience level -including generous PTO
- Comprehensive benefits incl. medical, dental, Vision & 401(k) plan, etc.
- Corporate Gym Memberships
- Casual work environment
- Great collaborative team atmosphere where training and development is encouraged
- Positions with tremendous growth opportunities as we promote from within
If you would like to work with some of the best and brightest individuals in the Residential Systems industry, apply and we look forward to speaking to you.Company Description
Recent Awards - Crestron - Best Integrated Home Americas - 2019, Ultimate Home of the Year 2018-$300K+, Ranked #19 out of Top 100 in Industry - CEPro
ServiceTech, Inc. is the leading Residential Systems Installation company in the Austin Area. Headquarters is in Cedar Park, TX, but we have projects all over the world. We are ranked #19 out of the Top 100 Companies in the nation and #1 in Texas for AV. Our 16 year old organization is staffed by 50+ technical, driven and energetic team members.
Check us out: (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below).com