Food Beverage Bachelor's Jobs in Australia
Restaurant/Food Service, Hospitality
The main duty of the waiter’s position is to take food and drink orders from restaurant guests and serve the filled orders to them quickly...
|The previous Food Beverage jobs posted here for Australia are no longer available. New jobs should be posted here soon. Search Here to find other Restaurant/Food Service, Hospitality jobs that match your skills.|
over one month ago
Creative Arts/Media, Freelance
Scribendi is looking for the best freelance editors. When we find the best editors, as we’ve been doing for over two decades, we provide a...
Skills Needed: Standard
• A university degree in a relevant field
• At least three years of experience in editing, writing, document production, or language teaching
• Native-level English ability
• Excellent reading comprehension skills and the ability to follow written instructions and work independently
• Be absolutely fanatical about meeting deadlines
• An average editing/proofreading speed of 1,000–1,500 words per hour
• Microsoft Word 2010 or later
• You need to have a secure internet connection. This includes the following requirements:
o a private network (i.e., no public WiFi can be used)
o password protection
o WP2/WP3 encryption
o anti-virus/anti-spyware software (installed and regularly updated, preferably daily)
o firewall (enabled Windows Defender or other firewall software)
• Broadband/high-speed Internet access
• The ability to accept payments in US dollars
• Must not reside in the US States of California, New York, Massachusetts, Illinois, Wyoming, New Jersey, Colorado, or New Hampshire.
• A graduate degree in a relevant field
• Access to additional word processing/document production software (e.g., Open Office, LaTeX, Acrobat, Final Draft, Publisher, PageMaker)
• In-depth knowledge of one or more style guides (e.g., Chicago Manual of Style, Turabian, APA)
over one month ago
Sydney - NSW - Australia
Spend your days doing work that means something. - Marlin Communications’ purpose is to create communities of ordinary people who feel...
Skills Needed: We are a full service agency that works only with charities, causes and for-purpose organisations.
We have been fortunate to have experienced growth over the last year, and are very busy. We need to find a Traffic/ Studio Manager to ensure the efficient scheduling, production and on time delivery of all work developed by the creative and digital departments.
We currently work with over 50 Australian and New Zealand organisations; including Vinnies, Bush Heritage Australia and the Refugee Council of Australia. There is a very high throughput of work in our studio and you will often be faced with competing deadlines. A very important part of your role is to set expectations and navigate any limitations on resources to schedule and deliver work.
In addition, we need someone who can identify efficiencies, introduce processes and procedures and provide support to both the Creative and Managing Directors. This role is not just about the doing, it’s about the planning and preparation for future growth.
Competencies and skills required:
• Five years experience in similar role.
• Excellent people management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to articulate precise information to colleagues and clients.
• Ability to work well under pressure and to tight time constraints.
• Ability to engage empathetically, but firmly, with colleagues during the creative process.
• Ability to negotiate well.
• Ability to maintain a friendly and team orientated approach.
• Excellent organisational skills, with high attention to project detail
• Proficiency with excel and/ or similar project management software is essential (we currently use Streamtime/ JIRA);
• Sound understanding of range of media types, media requirements, offline and online specs for creative and digital;
• Sound understanding of how creative will reproduce in different media.
• Available for an immediate or short-term start.
Culture matters: the role
Marlin communications is one of Australia’s only advertising agency’s dedicated to the not-for-profit sector. We are a values-led agency that is carbon neutral and is a certified B Corporation. We believe in using business for good.
This position is genuinely unique in the sense that you will be doing work that will have social impact. You will go home each day, proud of what you’ve done.
You will work with clients that you can be sincerely passionate about and want to see succeed.
Finally, we believe that true social change can only be achieved by transferring care; if you care, you can make others care – and if they care, they can act—and as Traffic/ Studio Manager you will be in an influential position that ensures the delivery of our work to exacting standards.
3 weeks ago
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Creative Arts/Media, Freelance
FREELANCE EDITOR - Scribendi is looking for the best freelance editors. When we find the best editors, as we’ve been doing for over two...
3 weeks ago
Asterick /Vicidial Engineer
Melbourne - Victoria - Australia
Position: ASTERICK / VICIDIAL ENGINEER - Designation: Asterisk / Vicidial Engineer - Job Location: Work From Home (Australia based...
Skills Needed: Job Responsibilities:
• Knowledgeable and Experience in Installing, Configuring and Deploying Asterisk on the system and Asterisk based application ViciDial
• The candidate must have the ability to troubleshoot ViciDial and Asterisk and ability to configure remote-access VPN like Pritunl to the system
• A working experience in SIP trunking and VoIP.
• Experience in using Cloud Platform like AWS
• Knowledge in designing web environments on AWS with service like EC2
• A background experience in installing and configuring Linux based OS in the cloud platform
• Proficiency in using SQL databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
• Ability to maintain and troubleshoot the system when needed