The Night Packing Team Leader is responsible for working directly with the Packing Supervisor, the Production Coordinator and the Night Shift Production Manager to make sure all orders are packed on time correctly in an efficient way. The Night Packing Team Leader is responsible for insuring all planned orders are shipped on time.
The Night Packing Team Leader will:
- Coach team on how to improve packing .
- Help set up all packing machines in advance of incoming shift to minimize downtime.
- Ensure all order are packed correctly by ship date.
- Maintain open lines of communication with the Packing Supervisor, Production Coordinator, Night Shift Production Manager and various other team leaders.
- Own communicating any issues or open items to the Day Packing Team Leader to ensure a smooth transition between shifts.
- Provide appropriate training for new employees.
- Review errors and complaints, and take the appropriate action.
- Act as a backup to the Night Shift Production Manager with respect to the closing of the facility at the end of the shift.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Since 1977, Vantage Apparel has been the top-ranked brand of identity apparel chosen to promote the names and logos of the country’s leading corporations, resorts, golf courses, colleges and casinos. We manufacture and stock nearly 200 styles of fashion apparel designed specifically for our markets. With more than 500,000 different embroidered logos under our belt, 1200 embroidery heads and the industry’s most experienced digitizers and operators, Vantage is the premier supplier to fulfill your order quickly and successfully. Our mission is to deliver a comprehensive apparel solution to our customers by providing the Complete Source for their decorated apparel needs.