Job Description & How to Apply Below
- Group Fitness Class-ic Coordinator Manager
- Franchise Owner/Operator
- Maintain valid CPR Certification
- Nationally Accredited Aerobic Certification AFAA, ACE or NASM preferred.
- Valid Yoga or Pilates Certification also acceptable
- Experience teaching exercise classes for clients of all levels
- Strong customer service skills
- Good verbal communication
- Instruct safe and effective exercise classes.
- Maintain all mandatory education certifications.
- Follow all instructor sign-in/sign-out procedures.
- Understand, and follow all policies, procedures, and standards.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Crunch brand and model behavior in accordance with Crunch mission statement.
- Facilitate all member requests or forward to a manager.
- Maintain professional disposition at all times.
- Follow all club/facility policies and procedures.
- Follow all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook.
- Above description may be subject to change or alteration at any time.
- Monthly or Weekly Department Meetings
- Employee Training Meetings
Position RequirementsLess than 1 Year work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: