Advertising Bachelor's Degree Jobs
Search by Advertising Job Fields
1 week ago
Marketing Automation Manager
Stamford - Connecticut - USA
JobTarget is a leading company in the online job search and recruiting industry. Our team is comprised of experts in recruitment,...
over one month ago
Senior Digital Media Planner ( be fully remote
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Boulder - Colorado - USA
Position: Senior Digital Media Planner (can be fully remote!) - IMM is seeking a Senior Digital Media Planner to take on a highly...
Here's what you need to get our attention:
Here's what will make us call you for sure:
And if we haven't convinced you yet, here is why you'll want to be part of our team:
We aren't just in the most beautiful city in the world (in our humble opinion), but a place where fun isn't a 4-letter word:
Base Compensation: $70-$80k DOE
COME AS YOU ARE: your gender, your gods, your sex life, your skin color or your big shot uncle don't make a difference here. IMM, LLC is a progressive and open-minded meritocracy. If you're smart and good at what you do, come as you are.
2 weeks ago
Director of Marketing and Communications
Sewickley - Pennsylvania - USA
Location: Sewickley - Sewickley Academy is seeking to hire a Director of Marketing and Communications. The ideal candidate will be a...
• A BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university in a field related to marketing and communications; an advanced degree is preferred.
• 5-7 years of experience in marketing and communications in a professional environment, with three or more years in a leadership role. Experience preferably in an independent school or other non-profit organization.
• Knowledge and experience with communications and marketing principles and fluency and analytic experience with digital platforms including social media outlets.
• Proven success and experience with website creation and publication of printed materials.
• Strong writing, editing, designing, and communication skills.
• Exceptional project management skills and ability to manage multiple initiatives.
• Excellent intra and interpersonal skills and commitment to working collaboratively.
• A strong understanding of social media and marketing trends.
• Demonstrated success in bringing regular, positive media attention to an organization.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
All interested applicants applying for this position should submit their resume, cover letter, and salary requirements. To apply, please visit:
Sewickley Academy is committed to having an inclusive community where all members are treated with dignity and respect. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Academy does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices on the basis of gender/gender-identity, sex, race or ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, genetic information, family or marital status, sexual orientation, or any other protected class.
3 weeks ago
Tustin - California - USA
Brand Manager - ABOUT SEB PROFESSIONAL NO - RTH AMERICA - You may not know, but our products are part of everyday life for everyone, even...
People who are successful at SEB PROFESSIONAL are driven, focused, and assertive, who have limited patience for the status quo. If this sounds like you, we would love to see you apply and learn more about you!
Do you have the following skills?
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably in marketing; Masters/MBA a plus.
• Brand awareness –a clear understanding of brands and marketing.
• Analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Creative and able to produce innovative and original ideas.
• Ability to work transversally across internal and external teams
• Experience managing brand budgets.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to write articles and marketing materials that convey specific business meaning within a diverse work environment.
• Experience doing market research and interpreting the data gathered to present to internal teams impacted by the results.
• Highly organized with exceptional follow-through.
• Experience managing advertising agencies in North America.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects and tasks effectively while meeting deadlines and deliver on-time results.
• Experience in results-driven brand management that enhances sales results.
• A high degree of business acumen.
• Preferred background in marketing commercial kitchen, espresso, or coffee equipment.
This job does have some physical demands as well. Can you:
• Standing and walking at a desk.
• Heavy computer and phone use.
• Periodic travel up to 15% to attend tradeshows and/or European headquarters, post-COVID environment.
Compensation & Benefits: What's in it for you?
SEB PROFESSIONAL North America provides a competitive compensation package including health and welfare benefits, paid time off and a retirement savings program.
What it's like to work here
At SEB PROFESSIONAL you have the autonomy to solve problems big and small. You may falter, but with the freedom to try comes the responsibility to course correct. Your big ideas, new thinking and passion for coffee fuel millions of people as they take on their day. We roll up your sleeves, bringing joy to coffee drinkers everywhere. Here, it's not just a cup of coffee it is countless hands building, thinking, and creating that sparks passion around the world
over one month ago
Motion Graphics Designer
Mumbai - India
Motion Graphics Designer Job Summary - We are seeking a motivated and energetic artist to join our company as a Motion Graphics Designer....
Skills Needed: Motion Graphics Designer Requirements and Qualifications
• Prior experience with and a strong portfolio of motion graphics work
• Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Suite and common motion graphics design software
• A never-ending desire to learn new techniques and technology to advance your craft
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Superb visual and conceptual skills to solve problems and create novel solutions
2 days ago
Call Center Agent
Islamabad - Pakistan
Position: Call Center Agent in Islamabad - Job Offer in Islamabad - Excellent Spoken Skills - Graduate or Under Graduate - Willing to do...
Skills Needed: Spoken English
over 3 months ago
Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam
Position: Account Executive - WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING: - A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE: - We are looking to recruit an Account Executive to...
Skills Needed: WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
• 3 years+ relevant experience from digital agency setting
• You must have had exposure working in a client facing capacity, from handling client queries, to taking full briefs
• Studio coordination experience would be highly advantageous as would the understanding of the mechanics of a creative studio
• You will be highly organised and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication and listening skills, and strong administrative skills
• Must be team-oriented and collaborative with the ability to problem-solve proactively and deal with multiple priorities
• Fluency and excellent written English
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to organise and prioritise workloads
• Quick but accurate working method
• Great teamwork skills
over 3 months ago
Upcoming Radio Station
Khartoum - Sudan
Position: Various positions in an upcoming Radio Station - JUBA RADIO STATION - One of our clients in broadcasting owning a state - of -...
Skills Needed: Experience in the radio industry in the positions advertised.
over 3 months ago
German speaking Google Ads Consultant
Lisbon - Portugal
Advertising, Customer Service/Help Desk
Are you ready to take on your next challenge in the amazing city of Lisbon? We are looking for fluent GERMAN speakers with a passion for...
Skills Needed: Requirements
The successful GoogleAds Consultant has:
Fluency in English and GERMAN
Previous experience in sales, digital advertising or PPC campaigns
Experience in consultative selling: managing a portfolio of customers, identify customers/partner´s needs
Digital marketing experience
Ability for critical thinking, analysis and attention to detail
Strong negotiation skills