Air Travel Bachelor's Degree Jobs
2 days ago
Pasig - Philippines
Tourism/Travel, Customer Service
Position: INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL SPECIALIST - REQUIREMENTS: - * With minimum one year BPO experience - * Graduate of any four year course. -...View this Job
over one month ago
Ticketing - Programmer IT - Marketing
Position: Ticketing staff - Programmer IT - Marketing - Location: Dharga Town - Travel and Tourism Company in saudi arabia - riyadh...View this Job
Ticketing - Programmer IT - Marketing JobCompany:
over 3 months ago
Nurses/Paramedics & Amman, Jordan
Muscat - Oman
Position: Nurses or Paramedics - Muscat, Oman and Amman, Jordan - Casual/Contract - Vacancies - Paramedics and/or Nurses wanted for...View this Job
Nurses/Paramedics & Amman, Jordan JobPosted by Medical Travel Companions
Occupational Therapist OT PERM SNF
Fort Myers - Florida - USA
Position: Occupational Therapist OT Full - Time PERM SNF - Occupational Therapist OT Opportunity in Fort Myers, FL #OccupationalTherapist...View this Job
Occupational Therapist OT PERM SNF JobPosted by Ronan HR Solutiuions
1 week ago
Marysville - California - USA
Position: Academic Counselor (Part - Time) - Entourage is accepting resumes for Academic Counselor - Place of Performance: Beale AFB,...
Skills Needed: Qualifications:View this Job
• A Baccalaureate Degree from a regionally accredited American college of university is required.
• Master’s Degree and or 15-30 semester hours in academic counseling, secondary education or a related discipline is highly desired.
• Excellent customer service skills and verbal communication skills are essential.
• Appropriate education related professional work or volunteer experience of at least one year in Education programs within the least 3 years is highly desirable.
• Knowledge of/experience with AF terminology, office procedures, and Dept. of Defense education programs plus familiarity/facility with Microsoft Office is mandatory.
Academic Counselor/Part-Time JobPosted by Entourage Consulting K.k.
4 weeks ago
Hp Unix Admin , San
Software Development, IT/Tech
Position: HP UNIX ADMIN , SAN - Primary responsibility will be to support HP - UX server in a heterogeneous environment - • Knowledge of...View this Job
Hp Unix Admin , San JobCompany:
1 week ago
OPT/CPT/H/EAD/GC/Citizen & communication
Texas City - Texas - USA
Candidates with OPT/CPT/H1/EAD/GC/Citizen and with excellent communication skills. - Why Shiro Technologies? - * Helps you take control...
Skills Needed: > Java/J2EEView this Job
> Business Analysis
> Robotic Process Automation
> Pega and other BPM
> QA Testing QTP/Selenium
OPT/CPT/H/EAD/GC/Citizen & communication JobPosted by Shiro technologies LLC
over one month ago
Manager Operations, Milling & Molding
SUMMARY: - Orchid is seeking an experienced manufacturing leader who will play an integral part in our Chelsea, MI facility’s growth. -...
Skills Needed: WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH THE FOLLOWING:View this Job
• Bachelor’s degree required in business, manufacturing, or engineering
• 8+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
• 5+ years of experience leading a team of 30 or more
• Master’s degree in business, manufacturing, or engineering
• Cross-functional experience, experience working in and across more than one function – e.g. manufacturing, supply chain, finance, program/project management
• Exposure to integrated business planning (Sales & Operations Planning process), quality system deployment, and lean manufacturing in an industrial setting
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Business Acumen: Ability to develop long and short-term strategic plans and manage plans effectively in a complex manufacturing environment . Ability to think horizontally (wide) and vertically (deep).
• Influence: Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization from all levels of employees to customers.
• Talent Management and Creating a Sustainable Positive Business Culture : Ability to ensure qualified and capable talent is in place to support organizational goals and Core Values; ability to lead and develop talent in a positive business culture - one in which our talent remains Orchid-represented .
• Communication: Understanding of effective verbal, written, and presentation concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, actively listen, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors across various types of audiences. Ability to discern and appropriately communicate sensitive issues and coach others on how and when to communicate .
• Leading From Our Values and Leadership Competencies: A Change Leader and Collaborative Team Member.
• Ability to apply logic and reasoning to solve problems, including identifying strengths/weaknesses, locating alternative solutions and conclusions, and approaches to problems; and making high-quality, timely decisions
• Ability to set expectations, coach team members, and hold them accountable to achieve expected outcomes
• Candidates offered employment must submit to a pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug test
• Candidates must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States through eVerify
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
• Provides direction to employees directly engaged in shop-floor processes or operations. Ensures that the process/area maintains operations by managing employee performance and absences.
• Supervises work activities and resourcing for manufacturing products in accordance with cost, quality, and quantity specifications.
• Manages production budget to adhere to overtime, labor, and materials requirements.
• Utilizes knowledge of continuous improvement concepts to improve plant efficiency and productivity. Uses A3 process.
• Recommends measures to improve production methods, worker performance, quality and delivery of product.
• Reports department metrics daily on Gemba walk; prepares report for daily Gemba; participates in Gemba walks.
• Lead and develop team members following the One Orchid global talent management approach to select, manage, and develop our best team. Ensure the growth of our positive business culture through behaviors that align with our core values and leadership competencies.
• Ensure team members have the required knowledge and skills prior to performing job duties independently, including conducting, documenting and evaluating training effectiveness.
• Support quality and compliance by utilizing One Orchid global processes and complying with all Quality Management Systems (QMS) documentation requirements and establishing/supporting plan(s) to meet/exceed Key Performance Indicators (KPls) for Quality that support Safety, Compliance, Six Sigma Quality, On-Time Delivery (OTD) and financial objectives.
Disclaimer: This Job Posting is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible responsibilities, tasks, and duties, and does not limit the assignment of additional duties for this position.
Manager Operations, Milling & Molding JobPosted by Orchid Orthopedics