Auto Body Bachelor's Degree Jobs
over 3 months ago
Baden-Baden - Germany
Location – markdorf - German speaker - Role, Individual: System Architect - Location: Markdorf, Germany - Objective: - Development of...
Skills Needed: Skills Required:View this Job
• Good to have German language skills
• Good communication skills
• Working in Agile is an added advantage
System Architect JobPosted by Smartedge Solutions: IT Services and Consulting
over one month ago
Orlando - Florida - USA
Position: Opportunities in the USA - Take part in a paid internship, and Experience working in the USA. Gain real - world skills get...
Skills Needed: Get the opportunity to work for top-notch companies in the USA.View this Job
Gain invaluable work experience.
Gain exposure to real-world problems and issues that perhaps are not found in textbooks.
Increase marketability to employers.
Get paid for the work you do, Earn $8.5-$12 per Hour(based on experience)
Work, travel, Learn in the USA.
IT/Tech JobPosted by AI Cyber Solutions Pvt Ltd
4 weeks ago
Internal Medicine Practice
Manhattan - New York - USA
Internal Medicine Practice for Sale - Manhattan, New York - Outpatient internal medicine practice established 21 years. Annual...View this Job
Internal Medicine Practice JobPosted by Transition Consultants
3 weeks ago
O Fallon - Missouri - USA
IT/Tech, Software Development
Job Description: - • Must have hands on experience in troubleshooting the groovy scripts, CI / CD pipelines - Strong experience in...
Skills Needed: DevOps Engineer , groovy scripts, CI / CD pipelines, Chef, Cook book ,Ruby scripting, Jenkins Pipline, with Shell Scripting.JAVA , automation experience of web /application servers (Apache httpd, JBOSS & Tomcat) setup, configuration & architecture through CI/CD. Jenkins2 pipeline, CI-CD, Chef/AnsibleView this Job
DevOps Engineer JobPosted by Shiro technologies LLC
over one month ago
Registered Nurse - Med Surg
Buffalo - New York - USA
Looking for Registered Nurse for a medical/surgical oncology unit with a cancer institute in Buffalo, NY. - Duration: 13 Weeks assignment...
Skills Needed: Required experience: 2 years + RN experience; previous experience in medical/surgical oncology setting, outpatient clinic experience – vitals assessment, RN assessment, plan of care development, telephone triageView this Job
Required education/certifications: BSN, BLS
Registered Nurse - Med Surg JobPosted by Alois Staffing
Nurse Practitioner/NP/Physician Assistant/PA
South Dakota - USA
Nurse Practitioner (NP)/Physician Assistant (PA) - Place of Performance: Pine Ridge, SD - General Description: - Nurse Practitioner...
Skills Needed: Knowledge:View this Job
• Skill and knowledge of established concepts, principles, and practices related to health care assignments requiring training equivalent to an educational program leading to a Bachelors Degree and additional training or experience in assessing the conditions of patients, in providing medical care and in advising on health care needs, all with full consideration of mental, emotional, and physical factors. Extensive knowledge of disease entities.
• Knowledge of diagnostic, preventive and therapeutic procedures related to a variety of medical and health care fields to include OB/GYN, ENT, pediatric, orthopedics, internal medicine, mental health, dental, emergency medicine, surgery (minor), and nutrition.
• Ability to collect, organize, record and communicate, in a meaningful way, data relevant to primary health assessments including detailed family and medical history, physical examinations and selective laboratory tests.
• Skill in making diagnoses and in choosing, initiating, and modifying selected therapies, and ability to provide emergency treatments. Skill in simple laceration repair, casting/ splinting, and in other ER or urgent care- related procedures. Skill in the management of simple fractures.
• Ability to assess the physical-psychosocial health status of patients and family based upon the knowledge of growth and development patterns and health conditions that require medical management. Knowledge of interpreting radio graphs for preliminary clinical decision making.
• Knowledge of pharmaceuticals in order to recognize the desired effects, side effects and complications of their use.
• Knowledge of human behavior during stressful situations in order to exercise emotional control, tact, patience and reliability in providing emergency/ urgent patient care.
• Ability to provide individual and family counseling, guidance, and health instruction to help patients to understand how to prevent disease and maintain good physical and mental health.
• Must hold an active, current, and unrestricted (unflagged) state Nurse Practitioner (NP), or Physician Assistant (PA) license from any of the Fifty-(50) United States or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
• Cannot be under any exclusions or sanctions from the Medicare/ Medicaid programs.
• Must have received and will maintain national certification in Family Practice or Adult Medicine.
Nurse Practitioner/NP/Physician Assistant/PA JobPosted by Entourage Consulting K.k.