Bakery Bachelor's Degree Jobs
Dessert Chef in Erdos
Shanghai - China
Hospitality/Catering, Restaurant/Food Service
Dessert Chef Needed in Erdos - About us: - Inner Mongolia Huan Yu property management co., ltd. was established on 2015. - Located in...
Skills Needed: Job Requirements:
1/ come from western countries
2/ can make exquisite desserts and simple western food
3/ female preferred (sorry for this requirement, Chinese people generally believe that women can do better in catering service), can speak some Chinese
4/ can work in Jungar county of Ordos, Inner Mongolia for a long time
over one month ago
Registered Nurse Medical Surgical RN Grads
Goldsboro - North Carolina - USA
Position: Staff Registered Nurse Medical Surgical RN Grads - Position: Staff Registered Nurse Medical Surgical RN New Grads - Loan...
Skills Needed: Must have North Carolina Registered Nurse license or Compact State eligible.
New graduates welcome to apply.
Prefer one year of experience
Fargo - North Dakota - USA
We are seeking current or retired superintendents, principals, and teachers to provide professional development and in - service trainings...
3 weeks ago
Lebanon - New Hampshire - USA
We are seeking Tax Staff Accountant for our growing, award - winning CPA and consulting firm client, located near Lebanon, NH. - Must...
5 days ago
Chelmsford - Massachusetts - USA
Engineering, Software Development
LabVIEW Engineer / Developer / Embedded Engineer - Work Location: Billerica, MA - Hie by phone - Hands - on experience with Labview. -...
Skills Needed: LabVIEW Engineer / Developer / Embedded Engineer
Work Location: Billerica, MA
Hie by phone
Hands-on experience with Labview.
Labview Certification preferred.
Ready to work in collaboration with teams.
Hands on experience on Tools and techniques used in Agile
Experience with programming languages preferred
1) The LabVIEW version that we are using is 2018 SP1.
2) We are using IMAQ and Vision Development Tool
3) Yes, the LabVIEW program needs to retrievevalues so that it can compare the images using OCR or Image compare.
Mayfield Heights - Ohio - USA
Major Responsibilities Expected Outcomes of Responsibilities: - • Provide ongoing support for ad hoc reporting requests across HCM...
Skills Needed: Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Education
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Statistics, Business or related field
• 2+ or 4+ years overall experience in HR analytics and reporting (e.g. headcount, turnover, recruiting metrics and other analytics) or related experience (level 2 or 3)
• Proficiency with Excel and Access is required
• Working knowledge of Power BI and supporting reporting from SAP HCM is preferred
• Excellent analytical, organizational and data analysis skills
• Requires tolerance for ambiguity, good judgment and a strong sense of quality in work
• High integrity, self-confidence and organizational savvy
• Solid interpersonal skills, including the ability to work closely with other team members
• Strong attention to detail and execution
• Ability to work well with others and build and maintain productive internal and external relationships
Complexity of the role: IPC (Information Processing Capability)
• Must be able to work with complex systems and processes to develop recommendations
• Maintain an awareness of marketplace trends and best practices for HR analytics
• High level of analytical and problem solving skills, including attention to detail
• Uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
• Ability to create reports & scorecards in multiple formats, using multiple BI and Analytic Tools
• Strong communication skills with proficiency in drafting reports and presentations
Accepts Role Requirements
• Demonstrates and promotes a proper attitude regarding confidentiality of data
• Ability to build relationships face-to-face and virtually through technology/phone
• Must be able to handle highly confidential and company sensitive information
• Must be able to manage multiple priorities, produce excellent work results and follow-through on commitments
Key Performance Metrics
• Ongoing delivery of HR Data and Analytics
• Compliance to audit and data security requirements
• Specific metrics dependent on type of HR analytics