Entry Level Business Bachelor's Degree Jobs
4 days ago
Awaji - Japan
Position: International Fellowship for Young Professionals (Japan) - Awaji Youth Federation (AYF) is an initiative of the Pasona Group...
Skills Needed: Eligibility:View this Job
- Age 21-35 years old
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Advanced level of English - both in Speaking and Writing
- Japanese language skill preferable
- Relevant academic or other significant achievements
- Positive, cooperative, innovative, flexible, and able to cope well under pressure
- Understands our unique program well and participates actively
- A completed AYF Application (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below))
- A detailed CV
International Fellowship JobPosted by Awaji Youth Federation
over 3 months ago
Business Operations Coordinator/Leaders Program
New York - USA
Position: Business Operations Coordinator (Future Leaders Program) - The Future Leaders Program is a 3 - 6 month program directly...
Skills Needed: Role description:View this Job
Manage various projects and help liaise between functions
Run the weekly strategic calendar
Attend executive meetings & record and distribute meeting minutes
Assist in recruiting new team members
Suggest & research ideas to drive business value
Non-traditional background & outsider view
Track record of unique achievement
Practitioner of the growth mindset & voracious desire to learn
Clear communicator and original thinker with personal and professional goals
Bachelor's or advanced degree
US work authorization required.
Business Operations Coordinator/Leaders Program JobPosted by Context Travel
1 day ago
Perm SR. Lead S/W Engineer
North Las Vegas - Nevada - USA
Software Development, Computer
Position: perm sr. Lead s/w engineer - las vegas nv. - Please review and get back to me when you have time. - Perm - Las vegas –...
Skills Needed: WHAT SKILLS YOU WILL USE:View this Job
• Your expertise with high-level programming languages such as Python, C#, and Java.
• Your experience is the technical expert on a high performing development team.
• Your experience with highly regulated, real money gaming products.
Perm SR. Lead S/W Engineer JobPosted by Greenlight Professional Services
over one month ago
Multilingual Executive Assistant
San Francisco - California - USA
Responsibilities: - * prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents - * file and retrieve documents...View this Job
Multilingual Executive Assistant JobCompany:
over one month ago
Reno - Nevada - USA
The Community Education Coordinator VISTA serves primarily to build and enhance new community health - based education programs in Carson...
Skills Needed: Passionate commitment to Carson City Parks, Recreation and Open Space mission and vision;View this Job
Bachelor’s degree in education, science, natural resources, forestry, or a related field;
Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
Exceptional writing skills;
Strong communication skills;
Strong organizational skills;
High degree of initiative and spirit of service;
Experience working with community groups;
Preferred: experience teaching in formal or informal settings;
Preferred: reading, writing, and speaking competency in Spanish language.
Education Coordinator JobPosted by Truckee Meadows Parks Foundation
2 weeks ago
Indianapolis - Indiana - USA
Indianapolis area third party logistics company is seeking a General Manager for its large packaging warehouse to be responsible for...View this Job
Warehouse Manager JobPosted by National Career Group
2 weeks ago
Personalized/Social Media Internet Assessor/Chinese Language
Houston - Texas - USA
Position: Personalized/ Social Media Internet Assessor (Chinese Language) - USA - Are you looking for a job that gives you the...
Skills Needed: What are the main requirements for the job?View this Job
• You must be fluent in written and verbal English and Chinese Simplified
• You must be living in United States for the last 5 consecutive years
• You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.1 or higher or iPhone V4S or higher) to complete tasks.
• The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a Smartphone
• Gmail must be your primary email account
• Active daily user of Gmail, Google+ and other forms of social media (Twitter & Facebook)
• You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in United States
• Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
• Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
Personalized/Social Media Internet Assessor/Chinese Language JobPosted by Lionbridge GSS Ltd.