Business Internship Bachelor's Degree Jobs
Data Analyst Internship
Madrid - Spain
1. Job Description - The main role of the Data Analyst Intern is to help and support the Project Managers in internal and external...
Skills Needed: 2. RequirementsView this Job
a) An excellent level of Excel and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office in general.
b) Fluent in speaking, reading and writing in English.
c) Bachelor or Master in Economics, Business, Engineering, Business Intelligence, Big Data Analytics or Computer Science.
d) Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a proven ability to meet deadlines and give attention to detail.
Data Analyst Internship JobPosted by Digital Demand - D2
over one month ago
Customer Support Executive
Mumbai - India
Business, Customer Service
professional approach in answering calls and provide information about products and services, taking input of issues and their redressal...
Skills Needed: Excellent communication skillsView this Job
Good listening and problem solving skills
Ability to take and handle stress and pressure
Good interpersonal skills
Customer Support Executive JobPosted by KHD Valves Automation
over 3 months ago
Development Officer Internship
Shanghai - China
International Development Officer Internship in China - The Job Roles - • You will be dealing with a highly innovative role of bringing Our...
Skills Needed: Minimal RequirementsView this Job
• A current University student, holder of bachelor’s degree or above, in a related field such as international relations, public administration, political sciences, translations, public health and communications
• A familiarity with the workings of non-profit organizations, including brand construction and fund raising；
• Existing experiences dealing with multiple stakeholders.
• English proficiency in both writing and speaking is essential. Knowledge in Chinese would be an asset;
• Excellent interactive and interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a multicultural
Note: Each intern will be assigned to a supervisor and specific tasks in various activities, such as assisting the staffs in project management, organizing cooperation, and promotional
activities, so that you can totally connect with your daily work.
Development Officer Internship JobPosted by China Internship Placements LLC
over 3 months ago
Assistant International Business Analyst – Internship
Beijing - China
Assistant International Business Analyst – China Internship - Responsibilities: - • Researching worldwide industry cluster (i.e. Silicon...
Skills Needed: Skills and Experience:View this Job
• Bachelor degree required (ongoing / completed)
• Fluent in English
• Proven skills in producing and editing proposal content under strict deadlines is required.Must be IT literate with high capacity in PowerPoint design and InDesign.
• Practical or academic experience in Urban and Society Planning and Tourism would be advantageous for this position
• Excellent communication and presentation skills is essential
• Good understanding of economic concepts and principles would be preferred
• Good knowledge of UK and China’s economic policies and leading industries would be advantageous
• Advancedin written and spoken English. Basic Chinese would also be preferred
• Currently studying towards a Bachelor/Masters degree in Business, Marketing, Tourism, Art, Urban Planning,Economic or other related subject
• Experience of living within European culture
• Strong Research skills
• Good awareness of European unique places and concepts would be preferred
Assistant International Business Analyst – Internship JobPosted by China Internship Placements LLC
over 3 months ago
Business Development Executive- Trainee
Noida - India
Job Title: Business Development Executive - Trainee - Company name: Suretek Infosoft Pvt. Ltd. - Location: Noida - Experience: Fresher -...View this Job
Business Development Executive- Trainee JobPosted by Suretek Infosoft Pvt. Ltd