Bachelor's Business Finance jobs in South Carolina
Columbia (1 posting) Director/Bad Debt
over 3 months ago
Columbia - South Carolina
Director (Bad Debt) - ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES - Reporting to the Sr. Director of Operations, the core objective is to increase revenue...
Temporary-to-Hire & Direct Placements Specialized Recruiting Customization based upon the sector Quality...
Skills Needed: Job Requirements:
• BA/BS Degree in related field or combination of equivalent education and experience
• Minimum of 10 years collection experience preferred
• Minimum of 5 years in a management role leading medical collection agents.
• Demonstrates the ability to coach, motivate and provide performance feedback to staff
• Exceptional communication and leadership skills
• Expert knowledge of documentation and reporting tools, including use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
• Demonstrated ability to independently work under aggressive timelines while managing multiple projects in parallel.
• Proven ability to analyze reports and documentation
• Experience with Latitude and LiveVox preferred.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.