Corporate Finance Bachelor's Degree Jobs
over 2 months ago
Jounieh - Lebanon
• Provide key financial, operational and strategic advice to the CEO and management team. - • Oversee the strategy of the organization...
Skills Needed: • Master in Finance, Accounting or Equivalent.
• CFA, CPA is a plus.
• 20 years of relevant experience.
• Experience in a multi-country multi-product/business lines environment is a plus.
• Experience in the FMCG industry is a plus or a similar business environment.
• Solid accounting principles, Cost Accounting, Financial Reporting, Treasury Management, Investment opportunities and Real Estate Management.
• Solid experience of people management.
• Strategic thinking and analytical skills with good judgment and the ability to assess situations and risks.
• Client and solution-oriented, keeping a business mindset and a pragmatic judgment.
• Leadership skills to manage his team of professionals and to reach out to the managers in every branch of the business and also to the external players.
• Good communication skills with full proficiency of English, Arabic and French.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage priorities and time.
• Flexibility, agility and ability to adapt to the context and culture.
• High level of responsibility, sense of loyalty, business ethics and humility.
over 3 months ago
Treasury Technology Consultant
Bangkok - Thailand
Our client a leading Global provider for Financial Technology Solutions in Banking and Payment Technology are looking for a Treasury...
Skills Needed: • In-depth knowledge of company products and services and financial services industry is a plus.
• Advanced knowledge of multiple end-to-end systems development life cycles, i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development and conversion methodologies.
• Advanced knowledge of the tools, techniques and principles used in application development in objective-oriented development or other relevant technology
• Knowledge of application architecture.
• Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines through Unified Modeling Language (UML), use cases, etc.
• Proficiency in quality management methods, tools and technologies.
• Proficiency in at least one appropriate application programming language.
• Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills.
• Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed.
over 3 months ago
Country ERP Specialist
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Position: In - Country ERP Specialist - Japan - Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: LIOX) is a leading provider of globalization and...
Skills Needed: Requirements
• Must have fluent written and verbal English as well as Japanese
• In depth understanding of the technology industry.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
• Entrepreneurial spirit – ability to work independently as part of a startup team initiative.
• Have obtained a minimum of Degree level in a field related to this work.
over one month ago
Healthcare Regulatory Compliance Consulting Manager
This is a National Search for a Healthcare Regulatory Compliance Consulting Manager. The work is primarily in the Midwest, but the...
over one month ago
Registered Nurse RN Acute Care TRAVEL
Kettering - Ohio - USA
Position: Registered Nurse RN Acute Care TRAVEL 13week 12hr shifts - Seeking an experienced Acute Care Registered Nurse that is licensed...
3 weeks ago
Registered Nurse Medical Surgical RN
Tinton Falls - New Jersey - USA
Position: Staff Registered Nurse Medical Surgical RN Green Card - Position: Staff Registered Nurse Medical RN - Interviews in the UK...
Skills Needed: IELTS or TOEFL
1 week ago
Insurance Sales Agent
Philadelphia - Pennsylvania - USA
Position: Insurance Sales Agent - Work from Home - Are you an entrepreneurial - minded, people person with a passion for helping others?...
Skills Needed: -Life, Accident and Health licensure or willingness to obtain within 45 days
-Valid NPN number
-1 year of sales experience, preferred
-College degree, required
-Excellent oral and written communication skills
-Strong passion for helping others
1 week ago
Wilmington - Massachusetts - USA
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and Medical manufacturing environment preferred. Must have experience with process development and...
Skills Needed: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and Medical manufacturing environment preferred. Must have experience with process development and process control. Will be creating and maintaining all internal & external processes.
Individual will be responsible for writing technical procedures, internal work instructions, PFMEA, control plans and process maps. Tasks will include layouts of the manufacturing approach. The ability to comprehend technical documents such as drawings and industry specifications required. This is an excellent opportunity to join a talented staff working with state of the art equipment.