Digital Strategist Bachelor's Degree Jobs
1 week ago
Sales and Marketing Officer
Mombassa - Kenya
Position: Sales and Marketing Officer - Female only - Summary: - Researches and develops various marketing strategies for products and...
Skills Needed: Qualification:
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or a Related Field is a must (Min 2nd class upper)
Soft Skill Sets:
Customer Service experience, Good with Client Relationships, Must have excellent Interpersonal Communication, Must be presentable, Can create effective Marketing Strategies, Experienced in Product Development, Digital Creativity, Financial Strategy, Data Tracking, Excellent Written and Verbal Communication, Organisation Planning, Research and Analysis, People Management. Leadership skills.
Technical Skill set:
Must be familiar with Ms Office, Adobe products like - Photoshop, Premier, CH. Google analytics, Google trends, Facebook ADS.
Experience in graphic designing is a plus.
Email your resume with PHOTO to (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)
over 2 months ago
Digital Marketing Specialist
Monrovia - California - USA
Parasoft is the leading provider of solutions for development and testing of IoT, embedded/safety critical and enterprise applications....
Skills Needed: Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, engineering or related field
• Minimum of 5 year in B2B digital marketing
• Experience in successfully implementing and managing Paid Media Advertising, SEO/SEM and Social Media Marketing
• Proficient with Web Analytics, PPC, SEO/SEM tools
• Basic skills in using Adobe Creative Suite or similar
• Ability to understand and communicate technical products and their subtle differentiators to a technical audience
• Comfort navigating basic HTML and CSS code
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while maintaining a very high quality of work and attention to detail
over 3 months ago
Oakland - California - USA
Position: Digital Strategist (Fire Drill Fridays) - Fire Drill Fridays is an exciting collaboration between Greenpeace and Jane Fonda to...
2 weeks ago
Jackson - Mississippi - USA
Software Development, Programmer
Our client, a nationally acclaimed interdisciplinary research center in Mississippi is strategically adding a long - term, career -...
Skills Needed: Musts: Bachelor's Degree. Strong data analysis skills. Hands-on Java web application development using Spring framework. Proven experience designing enterprise software and defining software architectures. Front-end, middle and back-end skills. A thorough understanding of relational databases, object-oriented programming, and backup and recovery procedures. User interaction design. Hibernate. JPA. AngularJS, Microservice Architecture, Spring Boot, Docker.
Highly desirable: MS/PhD. Elasticsearch. Solr. Leading Agile software development teams.
1 day ago
Honolulu - Hawaii - USA
We are seeking current or retired superintendents, principals, and teachers to provide professional development and in - service trainings...
3 weeks ago
Chattanooga - Tennessee - USA
Company: Environmental Solutions Group - Marathon Equipment - Location: Vernon, AL or Chattanooga, TN - POSITION SUMMARY: - Responsible...
Skills Needed: JOB SPECIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
• 5 years plus years of Industrial Manufacturing experience.
• Cost Accounting experience is a must in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience understanding BOM’s and routings and maintenance of those elements.
• Expert in navigating ERP’s and ERP migration experience nice to have.
• Hands on, strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
• Experience with JDE ERP systems is preferred.
• High degree of Excel proficiency is required.
• Experience creating and manipulating spreadsheets.
• Must be detail-oriented, dependable, organized, self-motivated and pro-active, with a strong sense of accountability.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively and communicate with all levels of the company.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality of privileged information.
1 week ago
Waltham - Massachusetts - USA
We are looking for a dedicated and mission - oriented senior Java engineer who will embrace the challenge of being on the front edge of our...
Skills Needed: Qualifications
-Extensive programming experience in Java ecosystem – Spring boot, Maven, Rest etc
-Strong data structure and algorithms skills
-Experience in working on large scale distributed systems for high volume workloads is desirable, including locking, queuing frameworks, caching frameworks, sql/nosql databases etc.
-A strong adherent to software engineering best practices which enable building world class products, including unit testing, modular code, right abstractions, continuous integration mindset, etc.
-Strong service ownership mindset
-Experience working in scrum/agile development environment
-Ability to work collaboratively with a sense of urgency while still maintaining high level of quality
-Ability to problem-solve in a solution-oriented manner
-BS. in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
over one month ago
Insurance Sales Agent
Philadelphia - Pennsylvania - USA
Position: Insurance Sales Agent - Work from Home - Are you an entrepreneurial - minded, people person with a passion for helping others?...
Skills Needed: -Life, Accident and Health licensure or willingness to obtain within 45 days
-Valid NPN number
-1 year of sales experience, preferred
-College degree, required
-Excellent oral and written communication skills
-Strong passion for helping others