Electronics Engineer Bachelor's Degree Jobs
1 day ago
Clarence - New York - USA
Location: Clarence - Dynabrade, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of pneumatic abrasive power tools for more than 50 years, Dynabrade has...
Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering
Electrical Engineering: 5 years minimum of related experience
Experience with Brushless DC Motor Design and manufacturing.
Must have experience with UL, CSA, IEC NFPA and ISA standards
Ability to successfully work independently as well as within a team environment with mechanical engineers, product management and marketing departments.
Demonstrated problem-solving skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to travel
Knowledge of CE compliance a plus
Experience with SolidWorks Electrical a plus
Experience in manufacturing with automation a plus
Relocation is not provided
5 days ago
Renewable energy engineer
Tokyo - Japan
Electrical engineer, electrical engineer, civil engineer, designer. - Industry: Alternative energy (solar, wind, geothermal and bioelectric...
Skills Needed: Higher education, knowledge of the Japanese language. Work experience, availability of certificates in the specialty.
over one month ago
General Electrical Engineer
Prescott - Arizona - USA
General Electrical Engineer - General Description: - The successful candidate will join a team of engineers responsible for design,...
Skills Needed: General Electrical Engineer
The successful candidate will join a team of engineers responsible for design, development, and sustaining engineering of commercial avionics equipment including: audio control panels, audio management units, audio amplifiers, aural warning devices, and other avionics cockpit instrumentation. In addition to developing designs to meet requirements, this position will be part of the team capturing hardware requirements flowing down from systems requirements.
• General electrical circuit design skills in majority of the following areas;
o Microphone, headset and radio audio interface design
o Analog design; op-amps, filters, switches
o Digital design; logic, CPLDs, FPGAs, uProcessors, I2C, SPI
o Power Supplies, linear and switching supplies, control loop stability
o Thermal design; heat flow, heat sinking
o Magnetic design; transformers and inductors,
• Some familiarity with RF; RF filters, PLLs, RF propagation, signal integrity; board impedance control,
• Experienced and highly skilled using bench equipment; oscilloscopes, distortion analyzers, network/spectrum/vector analyzers, power meters, etc.
• Experience with computer aided design tools
• Experience working in a requirements based environment
• Works to and supports schedules and metrics
• Experience mentoring junior engineers
• BS EE or equivalent.
• 5 years Experience in avionics electronics development
• 10 years Experience in avionics electronics development
• Understanding of DO-160 Qualification Testing, awareness of FAA certification (DO-254, DO-178B)
• Experience transitioning new products into the factory
• Experience with Requirement Management tools
• General Avionics or helicopter pilot experience
3 weeks ago
Electrical Senior Project Engineer
Los Angeles - California - USA
You'll Come for a Job…But You'll Stay for an Exciting Career! Engineering and Designing Reliable, Responsive, Solutions. - -...
WE OFFER competitive salaries, relocation assistance, excellent benefits package, remote work flexibility, and an active and positive team building, work environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
over one month ago
Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech (Mechatronics/Mechanical/Electrical) - Experience: 7 - 10 years in Biscuit Industry experience in operation is...
Skills Needed: proven track record in similar industry(Biscuit Factories)
should have minimum 7 years
over 3 months ago
Electronics Engineering Technology –Teaching
Montréal - Quebec - Canada
Position: Electronics Engineering Technology –Teaching Opportunities - Dawson College is currently seeking candidates for teaching...
Skills Needed: Minimum hiring requirements:
-Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or a related field
-3 years appropriate industrial experience
-Teaching experience at the College level an asset
-Excellent English communication skills essential