Electronics Technician Bachelor's Degree Jobs
1 day ago
Jr. Electrical Engineer
JOB DESCRIPTION: - Responsible for the Electronic Hardware requirements, design, analysis, documentation and verification testing of...
Skills Needed: JOB DESCRIPTION:
Responsible for the Electronic Hardware requirements, design, analysis, documentation and verification testing of IS&S’ avionics
products and associated circuit cards, components and test equipment. Responsible for the circuit development, component
specifications and hardware support from Concept Phase through Production.
MINIMAL TRAINING NEEDS:
• BS degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent education
• Analog and digital circuit design, analysis and testing.
• Familiarity with PCAD and Allegro development tools desired
• Familiarity with FPGA development and VHDL desired
• Must be able to bring up and troubleshoot circuit cards using lab test equipment
• Must be able to work as a productive member on cross-functional development teams.
• Must be able to see and manipulate small parts.
• Must be able to sit, stand, walk, bend or stretch in keeping with the demands of a typical office role.
• Must be able to lift and carry components up to 30#.
• Must be able to communicate technical data with colleagues.
• Must be able to read and operate a computer for both design and programming.
1 day ago
General Electrical Engineer
Prescott - Arizona - USA
General Electrical Engineer - General Description: - The successful candidate will join a team of engineers responsible for design,...
Skills Needed: General Electrical Engineer
The successful candidate will join a team of engineers responsible for design, development, and sustaining engineering of commercial avionics equipment including: audio control panels, audio management units, audio amplifiers, aural warning devices, and other avionics cockpit instrumentation. In addition to developing designs to meet requirements, this position will be part of the team capturing hardware requirements flowing down from systems requirements.
• General electrical circuit design skills in majority of the following areas;
o Microphone, headset and radio audio interface design
o Analog design; op-amps, filters, switches
o Digital design; logic, CPLDs, FPGAs, uProcessors, I2C, SPI
o Power Supplies, linear and switching supplies, control loop stability
o Thermal design; heat flow, heat sinking
o Magnetic design; transformers and inductors,
• Some familiarity with RF; RF filters, PLLs, RF propagation, signal integrity; board impedance control,
• Experienced and highly skilled using bench equipment; oscilloscopes, distortion analyzers, network/spectrum/vector analyzers, power meters, etc.
• Experience with computer aided design tools
• Experience working in a requirements based environment
• Works to and supports schedules and metrics
• Experience mentoring junior engineers
• BS EE or equivalent.
• 5 years Experience in avionics electronics development
• 10 years Experience in avionics electronics development
• Understanding of DO-160 Qualification Testing, awareness of FAA certification (DO-254, DO-178B)
• Experience transitioning new products into the factory
• Experience with Requirement Management tools
• General Avionics or helicopter pilot experience
over 3 months ago
CO-OP - HR] – Remote internship - Virtual Intern/CO-OP
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Espoo - Finland
Position: [CO - OP - HR] – Remote internship - Virtual Intern or CO - OP - GAOTek Inc.: is a leading US based supplier of test and...
Skills Needed: Requirements
- You are studying for or shall have a university degree in HR, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, or any related fields
- You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, and committed to the job.
- You shall have chosen HR as your desired career and is strongly interested in an intern opportunity related to HR
over 3 months ago
Mumbai - India
• Responsible for Quality testing of electrical and electronic components/assemblies, preparation of quality records, analyzing the test...
Skills Needed: Qualification:- BE Electronics
over 3 months ago
Chennai - India
Position: JOB OPENING FOR ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING IN CHENNAI - Design electronic components, software, products, or systems for...
Skills Needed: Communication skills,Computer skills,Management skills,Technical skills