Environmental Conservation Bachelor's Degree Jobs
1 week ago
Senior Oceans Campaigner
Washington - District of Columbia - USA
ABOUT THE JOB - Greenpeace USA (GPUS) is hiring a Senior Oceans Campaigner to join the Oceans team. The Campaigner will report to the...
Skills Needed: Minimum requirements include:View this Job
A BA/BS Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
A minimum of five years environmental campaign experience; plastic pollution and ocean campaign experience preferred.
Senior Oceans Campaigner JobPosted by Greenpeace
Technical Support Representative
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Littleton - Massachusetts - USA
Responsibilities: - • Deliver technical service and support to end - users via telephone, email, or remote Internet connection - •...
Skills Needed: Responsibilities:View this Job
• Deliver technical service and support to end-users via telephone, email, or remote Internet connection
• Diagnose, analyze and resolve technical issues involving proper configuration and operation of Burk Technology products • Respond to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
• Research information required to resolve customer issues
• Gather customers’ information and accurately process and record call transactions in SalesForce
• Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers as necessary
• Identify and escalate high priority issues per Burk Technology procedures
• Identify and reproduce product issues and enter descriptive information in the bug-tracking database
• Provide product training to end users and channel partners
• Remain current with product information, changes and updates
• Provide pre-sales technical assistance in support of the sales department
• Pre-configure demonstration equipment
• Perform product testing and other functions as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
The successful candidate will have experience in telephone technical support for control and telemetry, SCADA, embedded devices or a related technical product area. Experience in radio or TV broadcast engineering is a plus.
Required qualifications include:
• 5 years of experience in a technical support role
• Knowledge of communications and networking technologies
• Proficiency with the Windows operating system
• Familiarity with basic electrical and electronics principles
• Experience with embedded systems utilizing real-time operating systems
• Ability to perform logical troubleshooting of technical problems
• Proper telephone etiquette
• Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Effective listening skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Technical Support Representative JobPosted by Greenlight Professional Services
Fort Knox - Kentucky - USA
General Description: - Program Manager shall be responsible for the performance of the work. - Specific Tasks: - • Shall serve as the...
Skills Needed: Qualifications:View this Job
• Shall have a minimum of 10 + Years progressive experience in how the Army operates to include experience managing, staffing, overseeing, and completing the same or similar in nature of work (i.e., includes a demonstrated knowledge of Army Recruiting Battalion and Company Operations), and scope (i.e., specific PWS tasks).
• Completed at least a Bachelor Level Degree from an accredited academic institution.
Program Manager JobPosted by Entourage Consulting K.k.
over one month ago
Healthcare Regulatory Compliance Consulting Manager
This is a National Search for a Healthcare Regulatory Compliance Consulting Manager. The work is primarily in the Midwest, but the...View this Job
Healthcare Regulatory Compliance Consulting Manager JobPosted by Ronan HR Solutiuions
3 weeks ago
Nursing—Neuro Clinical Resource Specialist
Modesto - California - USA
500 bed Modesto, CA area hospital is seeking a Neuro/Spine Resource Specialist to coordinate and implement staff development activities...View this Job
Nursing—Neuro Clinical Resource Specialist JobPosted by National Career Group
over one month ago
Bremerton - Washington - USA
Regulatory Environmental Engineer Responsibilities: - Provides direct World Wide Regulatory support to various projects and products. -...View this Job
Environmental Engineer JobCompany: