Estimator Bachelor's Degree Jobs
over 3 months ago
Civil Engineering In Vadapalani
Chennai - India
Position: URGENT HIRING FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING IN VADAPALANI - Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small - scale through to large...
over one month ago
Registered Nurse Adult Inpatient Rehabilitation RN
Fort Lauderdale - Florida - USA
Position: Registered Nurse Adult Inpatient Rehabilitation RN - Position: Staff Registered Nurse Medical Surgical RN Green Card -...
Skills Needed: IELTS OR TOEFL
Jr. Electrical Engineer
JOB DESCRIPTION: - Responsible for the Electronic Hardware requirements, design, analysis, documentation and verification testing of...
Skills Needed: JOB DESCRIPTION:
Responsible for the Electronic Hardware requirements, design, analysis, documentation and verification testing of IS&S’ avionics
products and associated circuit cards, components and test equipment. Responsible for the circuit development, component
specifications and hardware support from Concept Phase through Production.
MINIMAL TRAINING NEEDS:
• BS degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent education
• Analog and digital circuit design, analysis and testing.
• Familiarity with PCAD and Allegro development tools desired
• Familiarity with FPGA development and VHDL desired
• Must be able to bring up and troubleshoot circuit cards using lab test equipment
• Must be able to work as a productive member on cross-functional development teams.
• Must be able to see and manipulate small parts.
• Must be able to sit, stand, walk, bend or stretch in keeping with the demands of a typical office role.
• Must be able to lift and carry components up to 30#.
• Must be able to communicate technical data with colleagues.
• Must be able to read and operate a computer for both design and programming.
2 days ago
Education Workshop Trainer
San Jose - California - USA
We are seeking current or retired superintendents, principals, and teachers to provide professional development and in - service trainings...
3 weeks ago
Virtual Intern/CO-OP - HR
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Position: Virtual Intern or CO - OP - HR - • Tasks include replying applicant`s emails, screening replies, and scheduling interviews by...
Skills Needed: • You are studying for or shall have a University degree in HR, in Journalism, Business, Arts, or any programs providing strong English language trainings or candidates with strong English language skills.
• You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintaining productivity and committed to the job.
• You shall have chosen HR as your desired career and is strongly interested in an intern opportunity related to HR
2 weeks ago
Learning Solutions, Remote High School Math Teacher
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Position: Learning Solutions, Full Time High School Math Teacher - US Candidates Only - *** (Please contact us using the "Apply for...
Skills Needed: Required Qualifications:
Candidates are required to be currently certified to teach high school in Oregon with a Mathematics endorsement listed on their teaching license. They are also expected to have HQT status in their state and to maintain this certification for the duration of their employment. Reciprocity is not accepted.
Minimum six (6) months of student teaching experience
Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
Experience in a customer service environment
Strong written/verbal communication skills
Experience with online teaching and supporting adults and children in the use of technology
One of the following endorsements: ELL, ESL or ESOL
Three (3) years of teaching experience
The above job is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. All employment is “at-will” as governed by the law of the state where the employee works. It is further understood that the “at-will” nature of employment is one aspect of employment that cannot be changed except in writing and signed by an authorized officer.
K12 is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status age, or genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law.