Expat HR Bachelor's Degree Jobs
over 2 months ago
HR Assistant / HR Executive
Muscat - Oman
BPO+ is a Leading Manpower Outsourcing Services, Call Center, IT Solution provider incorporated in Middle East with its regional offices in...
Skills Needed: Skill Set required: Excellent Communication SkillsView this Job
HR Assistant / HR Executive JobPosted by Bpo Plus Llc
over 3 months ago
Japanese HR Team Leader
Paranaque - Philippines
HR/Recruitment, Customer Service
Company Profile: It is a multinational company that specialized in manufacturing of consumer Healthcare goods such as baby care, women...
Skills Needed: Requirements:View this Job
• Filipino who can speak, read and write Japanese Language (N1-N2 passer/level)
• Bachelor’s Degree holder of any course
• Has experience working as a Team Leader in a Contact Center/BPO/Shared Services
• Has working experience in a managerial field especially in People Management
• No age limit and no gender preferences
Japanese HR Team Leader JobPosted by J-K Network Services
over 3 months ago
Position: Business Development cum Recruiter - Work from home - A Leading Executive Search Firm based out of India and currently...View this Job
Business Development/Recruiter JobPosted by Swift Logix Solutions
2 days ago
Systems Engineering Manager
Prescott - Arizona - USA
General Description: - The successful candidate will be responsible to manage the System Engineering team. Particular emphasis is placed...
Skills Needed: ey/Core Qualifications:View this Job
Shown ability to develop system level designs
Proven ability to manage a System Engineering Team to develop new product designs and sustainment objectives
Experience with DO-178B development, DO-254, and DO-160 Qualification Testing
Understanding of DO-186, APCO Project 25, TIA-102
Experience with the following System level activities:
Developing System level architectures
Translate/create customer/industry/market requirements to system level requirements
Allocate system level requirements into hardware and software requirements
FMEA and safety analysis
Creation of Interface Control Documents
Perform trade studies
System level verification & verification
Experience with developing a standard development process within the team
Experience interfacing with customers
Experience with customer and/or FAA audits
Design experience of software defined mission/tactical radios, on-board avionic computing platforms/servers, and/or Com/Nav designs
Manages to schedules and metrics
BS EE or equivalent.
15+ years of experience in avionics development
5+ years formally managing a systems development team
Systems Engineering Manager JobPosted by Greenlight Professional Services
1 week ago
San Jose - California - USA
Software Development, Engineering
Position: FIRMWARE ENGINEER - Looking for a well qualified Firmware engineer to develop and test firmware for advanced video processor...View this Job
Firmware Engineer JobCompany:
2 weeks ago
Music Technology / Music Instructor
Shoreline - Washington - USA
Education, Creative Arts/Media
Position: Music Technology / Music Instructor (Full - Time Temporary - 1 year) - MUSIC TECHNOLOGY / MUSIC INSTRUCTOR (FULL - TIME...
Skills Needed: REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:View this Job
• Bachelor's degree in audio engineering music or a related field
• Three (3) years of music technology industry experience, including industry recognition
• Sound design experience which can support 3D and VR audio production, multimedia codecs, and optimization for internet streaming
• Classroom teaching experience and ability to use industry skills standards for curriculum and revision
• Principles of music and musical performance skills
• Current digital audio software and hardware
• Fostering a climate of equity and belonging through multicultural awareness and competence
• Imparting excitement and enthusiasm into the instruction of music technology
• Preparing students for emerging industry trends, evolving labor market needs, including the region's music production, interactive media and gaming industries
• Experience with or willingness to gain experience with teaching and developing coursework online
• Effective oral/written communication with individuals at all levels inside and outside the College
• Adapting to a variety of teaching situations with students from diverse backgrounds/abilities
• Developing/modifying curriculum both collaboratively and independently
• Working and interacting effectively with colleagues, staff, students, administrators and others of various cultural and socio-economic backgrounds
TO APPLY: visit (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) to see full job announcement and to submit a formal application. At this time, we accept only applications submitted through the HR website, not 3rd-party job posting sites.
Music Technology / Music Instructor JobPosted by Shoreline Community College
over 2 months ago
Registered Nurse RN Acute Care TRAVEL
Kettering - Ohio - USA
Position: Registered Nurse RN Acute Care TRAVEL 13week 12hr shifts - Seeking an experienced Acute Care Registered Nurse that is licensed...View this Job
Registered Nurse RN Acute Care TRAVEL JobPosted by Ronan HR Solutiuions
2 days ago
Production Shift Supervisor
Otsego - Minnesota - USA
Company Overview: - Experience matters. Since 1948, T.O. Plastics has manufactured quality custom thermoformed parts and packaging, and...
Skills Needed: EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:View this Job
A four-year business or similar degree and five years of manufacturing supervisory experience or an equivalent amount of experience.
Sound communication skills to communicate effectively verbally and in writing to staff and management.
Competent in computer skills- knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and, Inventory control programs (TMM).
Ability to coordinate manufacturing of the product from raw material through the manufacturing operation to shipment of the finished good.
Ability to motivate employees to reach their individual performance goals with constant and consistent improvements to methods and processes to assure our overall goals as a division are met.
Ability to set and communicate clear expectations to staff and hold them accountable.
Basic knowledge of Scheduling, Inventory Control, as well as Shipping functions.
Basic knowledge of all product lines and related technology.
In depth knowledge and understanding of Current Good Manufacturing Practices standard operating procedures and product specifications.
Proven mechanical aptitude and familiarity with manufacturing equipment and its use.
Ability to adjust to unpredictable situations and make decisions that require immediate time and attention.
Demonstrated good organizational skills.
Good sensory acuity to distinguish between conforming and non-conforming parts.
Sound understanding of using manufacturing metrics and driving operations to meet them.
Experience with UltiPro or some type of payroll system to accurately track and maintain all direct reports time cards. This includes Approving PTO requests, verifying and approving punch transfers, and also managing a points tracking system to ensure that the attendance policy is followed.
Production Shift Supervisor JobPosted by T.O. Plastics