Architecture Graduate Bachelor's Degree Jobs
over one month ago
Beijing - China
sustainable architecture within all related phases from 0 - 9 - architects - jubior architects - graduated architects - architectural...
Skills Needed: certain skills are not required, but knowledge about materials and construction is an advantage
1 day ago
Embedded Software Engineer
Cincinnati - Ohio - USA
Software Development, IT/Tech
Exciting open position for a Principal RF/Microwave Engineer in our Germantown, Maryland office. Take a technical leadership role in...
Skills Needed: Work closely with algorithm and hardware teams to develop wireless communications and signal
processing solutions. Develop software solutions for a variety of platforms and functionality. Require an
ability to code complex algorithms into a software-based solution. Support firmware and RF teams with
verification and bringing-up of prototypes.
The ideal candidate should also exhibit the following: problemsolving skills, attention to detail, strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills, and the
ability to work in a dynamic and team-oriented environment.
- BS or MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering (or related field) with 3+ years of experience in
embedded software design and implementation
- Experience with C/C++ and/or other simulation and modeling tools/languages
- Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems
4 weeks ago
Registered Nurse Adult Inpatient Rehabilitation RN
Fort Lauderdale - Florida - USA
Position: Registered Nurse Adult Inpatient Rehabilitation RN - Position: Staff Registered Nurse Medical Surgical RN Green Card -...
Skills Needed: IELTS OR TOEFL
2 weeks ago
Virtual Intern/CO-OP - HR
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Position: Virtual Intern or CO - OP - HR - • Tasks include replying applicant`s emails, screening replies, and scheduling interviews by...
Skills Needed: • You are studying for or shall have a University degree in HR, in Journalism, Business, Arts, or any programs providing strong English language trainings or candidates with strong English language skills.
• You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintaining productivity and committed to the job.
• You shall have chosen HR as your desired career and is strongly interested in an intern opportunity related to HR
1 week ago
Learning Solutions, Remote High School Math Teacher
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Position: Learning Solutions, Full Time High School Math Teacher - US Candidates Only - *** (Please contact us using the "Apply for...
Skills Needed: Required Qualifications:
Candidates are required to be currently certified to teach high school in Oregon with a Mathematics endorsement listed on their teaching license. They are also expected to have HQT status in their state and to maintain this certification for the duration of their employment. Reciprocity is not accepted.
Minimum six (6) months of student teaching experience
Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
Experience in a customer service environment
Strong written/verbal communication skills
Experience with online teaching and supporting adults and children in the use of technology
One of the following endorsements: ELL, ESL or ESOL
Three (3) years of teaching experience
The above job is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. All employment is “at-will” as governed by the law of the state where the employee works. It is further understood that the “at-will” nature of employment is one aspect of employment that cannot be changed except in writing and signed by an authorized officer.
K12 is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status age, or genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law.
over one month ago
Certified Trauma Registrar
San Antonio - Texas - USA
General Description: - Certified Trauma Registrars are data information experts that capture a complete history, diagnosis, treatment, and...
Skills Needed: Experience:
• Must have recent twelve (12) months experience in ICD-10 (or most current) Medical and Procedural Coding, Abstraction, Data Entry, and Quality Improvement Audits.
• Must have working knowledge of Trauma Quality Improvement Program and National Trauma Data Bank elements.
• Must have completed the current version of the Association for the Advancement of Automotive Medicine Injury Severity Scoring course (AAAM).
• Must have a working knowledge of Windows-based software.
• Certification from American Trauma Society (ATS)
• Must meet the American Trauma Society’s (ATS) Standards for becoming a Certified Trauma Registrar.
• Shall complete necessary continuing education to include all TQIP monthly education experiences (including quizzes) and the TQIP yearly update training at the direction of the onsite government supervisor in conjunction with the Contracting Officer Representative (COR).
• Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with all parties and other health care providers.
• Possess sufficient initiative, interpersonal relationship skills and social sensitivity such that you can relate constructively to a variety of patients from diverse backgrounds.
• Must be able to demonstrate a broad practical knowledge of accepted principles and procedures in medical records administration and standards of Trauma registry operations.
• Must be self-directed, have excellent organizational skills with good follow through, investigative/analytic skills with detail orientation.