Insurance Graduate Bachelor's Degree Jobs
over 3 months ago
Engineering, Customer Service/Help Desk
Be able to sell policies - Tailor policies for customers - Examining insurance proposals - Collecting background information and...
Skills Needed: Looking for an underwriter, with work experience and skills.
Speaks a minimum of two languages
Typing, Microsoft Office, Windows, Reporting
2 weeks ago
Business Development Associate
Champaign - Illinois - USA
Job Position: - Business Development Associate - It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're...
Skills Needed: SKILLS:
• Positive Attitude
• Good networking skills
• Hard working and Smart working nature
over one month ago
Registered Nurse RN Infection Preventionist-Interim-CA
Los Angeles - California - USA
Seeking a contracted or travel an experienced Infection Preventionist at a 300+ bed hospital in California. The position responsibilities...
1 week ago
Credit and Collections Analyst
Portsmouth - New Hampshire - USA
Job Duties & Responsibilities: - *Responsible for the timely collections of assigned accounts in AR group - *Provide customer service...
Skills Needed: Job Duties & Responsibilities:
*Responsible for the timely collections of assigned accounts in AR group
*Provide customer service regarding collection issues, resolve discrepancies, short payments, process customer refunds
*Initiate credit memo’s for discounts, freight, policy
*Establish new customer set-ups, credit checks, assigning appropriate credit limits
*Submit insurance requests to Treasurer for at risk customers and/or customers with credit limits above $250K
*Provide updates to Treasurer on potential bad debt accounts
*Maintain current bank, trade, financial information on customer base
*Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process and customer pricing disputes
*Cross train for other departmental responsibilities
Education and/or Experience:
*BA degree+ and 5+ years experience desired
*Able to lift up to 25 pounds
*Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which is required in designated areas.
over one month ago
Role : Business Analyst - Primary Responsibilities - Independently initiates, identifies and coordinates the analysis of business needs in...
1 week ago
Program Coordinator/Research Administration Specialist
San Antonio - Texas - USA
General Description: - Program Coordinator/ Research Admin Asst II Implements/executes Outreach Diabetes Program requirements and provides...
Skills Needed: Education:
• Bachelor's degree in a health-related field from an accredited institution is required.
• Shall have Continuing Medical Education (CME) / Continuing Education Units (CEU).
• Minimum of five (5) years' experience in administration/curriculum development is required within the last six (6) years.
• Prior experience with education delivery through on-line classroom/platform.
• Prior experience with development and submission for Continuing Education credits (CE), of any discipline (e.g. – nursing (CNE), MD/DO (CME), etc.)
• Shall have and maintain a current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.