Help Desk Bachelor's Degree Jobs
3 weeks ago
Korean Technical Support Associate
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Taguig - Philippines
Customer Service/Help Desk
Company Profile: This is an American conglomerate company and has been in the industry for almost 120 years. The company manufactures...
Skills Needed: • Korean National with permanent visa
• Filipino proficient in English and Korean
• Must be Bachelor degree in IT or any related courses
• Technical knowledge in office 365, one drive and active directory is an advantage
• Technical support and customer service service is a must
• Can start as soon as possible
over 3 months ago
Management Executive/Customer Service
Education, Customer Service/Help Desk
Position: Management Executive (Customer Service) - 1. Front desk duties including answering phone calls and emails, responding to parents...
Skills Needed: 1. Front desk duties including answering phone calls and emails, responding to parents or students questions and complaints, and walk-in leads through basic troubleshooting or setup processes.
2. Remain as point of contact when assigned students are in Singapore.
3. Support student-related services such as counseling of students, reporting and relaying students’ progress and well-being to school and parents.
4. Excellent organizational, administrative, data entry and software skills.
5. Some relevant work experience in the education/training industry is preferred; fresh graduates may be considered.
6. Good verbal and written communication skills, especially Mandarin.
7. Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
2 weeks ago
Program Director Match
San Francisco - California - USA
Position: Program Director - Home Match - San Francisco - Home Match San Francisco helps communities meet three important goals:...
Skills Needed: Education and Qualifications
1 week ago
Verona - Missouri - USA
Location: Verona - COMPANY OVERVIEW: - Balchem Corporation develops, manufactures and markets specialty ingredients that improve and...
3 weeks ago
Business Relationship Manager-Technology
Nashville - Tennessee - USA
News Corp are looking for a Business Relationship Manager to be focused on ensuring technology Shared Services delivers both business and...
2 weeks ago
Registered Nurse Evaluator
Worcester - Massachusetts - USA
RN Evaluator – Part - time 24 to 30 hours - Pay: $35.00 per hour - Center for Living & Working, Inc., (CLW), is a 501(c) 3 non - profit...
Associate or Bachelor Degree in Nursing. Licensed Registered Nurse (Massachusetts) (current)
Must possess computer skills. Must be able to provide own transportation necessary to and from Consumer meetings.
Job Type: Part-time – Monday through Friday
1-3 years of experience as a RN in either a hospital or community nursing environment.
1 week ago
Visiting Nurse Manager
North Brunswick - New Jersey - USA
We are seeking a full time Nurse Manager to help launch our new Family Connects Mercer County program in partnership with Trenton Health...
Skills Needed: The qualified candidate would be an RN with a B.S. degree, have a current NJ license, and have a minimum of 3 years clinical experience providing care for birthing people during the prenatal, intrapartum, or postpartum period including newborn care. DNP, MSN, MPH, or other advanced degree, as well as supervisory and management expertise preferred. The Nurse Manager will work remotely from home with periodic travel to Mercer County, New Jersey. If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your resume and cover letter.