Hotel Front Desk Bachelor's Degree Jobs
2 weeks ago
Indian bellboy in hotel
Shenzhen - China
Indian bellboy is needed in shen zhen, basic chinese speaking is required. - Comply with Company brand standards at all times - Welcome...
Skills Needed: 1. Good English speaking, and basic chinese speaking, height 175cm or above.
2. Interested in the hospitality industry.
3. With a sense of service and adaptability
4. Obtained a bachelor degree from 2 years or above.
2 weeks ago
- Supervise the performance of room attendants and general cleaning and take appropriate action to correct deficient conditions,...
Skills Needed: Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
• Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
• Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Must possess basic computational ability.
• Must possess basic computer skills.
• Concierge level knowledge needed of hotel amenities, restaurants, travel and transportation information.
• Knowledge of the city, particularly downtown and tourist attractions.
over 3 months ago
Hotel General Manager
Sandusky - Ohio - USA
Summary: - This is a Full Time Management position within the Hospitality Department, reporting directly to the VP of Hospitality, with...
Skills Needed: Supervisory Responsibilities:
Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the policies of Lakeside Chautauqua. Responsibilities include participating in the hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding employees. Hotel General Manager is to be in direct communication with VP of Hospitality.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree from a four year college or university; and/or 2 to 5 years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the operation.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, portions, percentages and to apply the basic math concepts.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk;
use hand to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, climb or balance;
specific vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1 week ago
Senior Software Engineer
Boston - Massachusetts - USA
Software Development, IT/Tech
Ideally, you have 3+ years of development experience in object oriented programming using languages such as C# or Java. - You have a strong...
1 week ago
Education Workshop Trainer
Kansas City - Missouri - USA
We are seeking current or retired superintendents, principals, and teachers to provide professional development and in - service trainings...
5 days ago
Phlebotomist and Phlebotomy Supervisor
Brownsburg - Indiana - USA
We are seeking experienced Phlebotomist and Phlebotomy Supervisor - Place of Performance: Brownsburg, IN - General Description: -...
Skills Needed: Education & Experience:
• Should have (2) years of experience performing phlebotomy and other specimen collection procedures, accessioning and specimen preparation within a clinical laboratory or medical center/hospital setting.
• Certification from an approved Phlebotomy Training Program by the National Phlebotomy Association (NPA), ASPT, ASCP or other equivalent certification agency is recommended but not required.
• Shall have formal education/training in phlebotomy as well as at least two (2) years supervisory experience and at least two (2) years’ experience performing phlebotomy and other specimen collection procedures, accessioning and specimen preparation within a clinical laboratory or medical center/hospital setting.
• Current certification from an approved Phlebotomy Training Program by the National Phlebotomy Association (NPA), ASPT, ASCP or other equivalent certification agency.
Phlebotomist and Phlebotomy Supervisor
• Shall be fully trained and completely competent to perform the required work.
• Shall be technically proficient in the skills necessary to fulfill the government’s requirements, including the ability to speak, understand, read and write English fluently.
• Shall provide documents to verify current and ongoing competency, skills, certification and/or licensure related to the provision of care and/or services performed.
• Shall provide verifiable evidence of all educational and training experiences including gaps in educational history.
• Shall be responsible for abiding by the Facility’s Medical Staff By- Laws, rules, and regulations that govern medical staff behavior.
• Familiar in dealing with hospital patient population, including drawing elderly and difficult patients.
• Shall have tact and personality conducive to interacting with ill, disoriented, sometimes difficult outpatient population.
• Shall be required to have basic typing and PC computer skills.
• Utilize patient tracking system as required by facility.
• Shall be required to request and obtain an access code to the computer system.
over one month ago
Director of Nursing
Kingsburg - California - USA
Position: Director of Nursing Kingsburg - director of nursing - Kingsburg, California, United States - Crestwood Behavioral Health, a...
Skills Needed: Mental Health / Nursing
over one month ago
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Mississippi - USA
Started in 2014 in the United States, PCJ HOLDING, a subsidiary of PCJ WEBMEDIA COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY today has rapidly become an...
Skills Needed: SALES REPRESENTATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Following up on leads and turning them into meeting goals
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
• Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
• Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
• Understanding and promoting company programs.
• Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
• Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
• Maintaining client records.
• Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
• Experience in sales.
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
• A commitment to excellent customer service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
• Follow up on qualified leads of fashion store owners, stand-alone online fashion store owners, independent fashion designers, suppliers, retailers, and wholesalers
• Serve as a consultant and provide useful product knowledge to qualifying industry merchants
• Acquire, retain, and constantly develop industry knowledge
• Represent PCJ Holding and its brand with professionalism and integrity
• Meet and exceed lead generation goals