Hotel Housekeeping Bachelor's Degree Jobs
1 week ago
Hotel Work, Hospitality
- Supervise the performance of room attendants and general cleaning and take appropriate action to correct deficient conditions,...
Skills Needed: Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.View this Job
• Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
• Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Must possess basic computational ability.
• Must possess basic computer skills.
• Concierge level knowledge needed of hotel amenities, restaurants, travel and transportation information.
• Knowledge of the city, particularly downtown and tourist attractions.
Butler JobPosted by USEH International Training & Educational Services, Inc.
over 3 months ago
Panchkula - India
Hotel Work, Restaurant/Food Service
Urgent Hiring for Tandoor Chef , Waiter , Steward , House Keeping - Location - Pinjore , Panchkula Nera Highway - Salary - 9k p.m - ...
Skills Needed: Hotel / RestaurantView this Job
Experience - 3 months - 10 Years of Experience
Qualification - Diploma, Degree in Hotel
Chef Tandoor JobPosted by Pinjore Foods
over 3 months ago
Panaji - India
Hospitality, Hotel Work
Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service. - Clean all assigned guestrooms including: dusting, making beds, soiled...
Skills Needed: Qua :- Diploma in Hotel ManagementView this Job
Room Attendant JobPosted by MP Consultancy
over one month ago
Development Workshop Trainer/Consultant
Columbus - Ohio - USA
Position: Professional Development Workshop Trainer/Consultant - We are seeking current or retired superintendents, principals, and...View this Job
Development Workshop Trainer/Consultant JobPosted by Center for Teacher Effectiveness
3 weeks ago
Account Manager – Flownex Simulation Software
Tempe - Arizona - USA
ACCOUNT MANAGER – FLOWNEX SIMULATION SOFTWARE - LOCATION: TEMPE, AZ OR LITTLETON, CO - PADT is currently seeking an Account Manager for...
Skills Needed: • Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in an engineering discipline or, Bachelor's degree with technical sales experience.View this Job
• Minimum of 3 years technical sales experience
• Proven track record of sales success
• Demonstrated understanding of engineering analysis and technology
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Strong collaboration skills
• Ability to build positive relationships and rapport
• English language proficiency to include excellent oral, written and presentation skills
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
• Relevant industry or market experience a plus
• Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Account Manager – Flownex Simulation Software JobPosted by PADT
over one month ago
English /ESL Teacher/K-12
New York City - New York - USA
Position: CanGoChina - English /ESL Teacher (K - 12) Over 100 Schools in China– Immediate Openings - CanGoChina - - https://(Please...
Skills Needed: Qualifications & RequirementsView this Job
• Bachelor’s degree (any major)
• Meet the work visa requirement
• No Chinese language skills required
• The ability to live and work abroad for a one-year contract or longer
• Work closely with school to provide instruction is coordinated with school’s curriculum to ensure students learning goals.
• Strong communication skills and passion for education, particularly for working with students and children.
• Ability to demonstrate that you are responsible and have strong organizational skills and displays a high level of openness and willingness to learn about new cultures.
If you are a qualified candidate interested in traveling to China, saving money while living comfortably, and gaining an experience that will make you stand out in a competitive profession,
English /ESL Teacher/K-12 JobPosted by CanGoChina
3 weeks ago
Data Collection Manager
College Park - Maryland - USA
The National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism (START) is now hiring a junior researcher to serve as the...
Skills Needed: Required Qualifications:View this Job
Bachelor’s degree in discipline related to terrorism and political violence
1+ years of systematic data collection experience
Training in research methods, including quantitative and qualitative techniques
Strong proficiency with MS Excel (e.g. pivot tables, functions, advanced filtering)
Exceptional time management and organizational skills
Demonstrated ability to successfully oversee project tasking in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
Master’s degree in discipline related to terrorism and political violence
Experience managing a data collection effort on a topic related to terrorism or political violence
1+ years of team management experience that included the recruitment and training of undergraduate and graduate students
Experience producing data graphics for use in reports, briefs, and presentations
Data Collection Manager JobPosted by National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism (START)
2 days ago
Chemical Process Engineer
Burlington - Massachusetts - USA
hemical Process Engineer with a strong background in process development, design, and construction. - The successful candidate will have...View this Job
Chemical Process Engineer JobPosted by Greenlight Professional Services