HSE Manager Bachelor's Degree Jobs
over 2 months ago
Local Authority Manager
Athens - Greece
Healthcare, Energy/Power Generation
Quirónprevención, Spanish leader in the field of occupational risk prevention (Occupational Health and Safety). Our company has been...
over 3 months ago
Doha - Qatar
As a Construction Health and safety Manager, you will report to the Project Manager your responsibility will be to plan and implement...
Skills Needed: As a Construction Health and safety Manager, you will report to the Project Manager your responsibility will be to plan and implement coordinate and manage Safety programmes according to engineering principals in order to insure the safe working conditions and processes are maintain, followed and where required improved.
Duties and responsibilities:
Supports the Top Management in the HSE Policy and Guidelines issue.
Supports the Top Management in the Organization roles and responsibilities definition, for what concerns safety aspects.
Supports the Top Management in the HSE Management System standard issue.
Ensures, in accordance with the Corporate guidelines, the implementation, updating, review and auditing of the Company HSE Systems.
Monitors the effective implementation of appropriate Safety and Environment System procedures and provide for their updating in line with changes in Legislation and Company Directives.
Provides for motivation and familiarization of all Company personnel respecting the importance of complying with Company system procedures and all Safety equipment provided.
Assists the Commercial, Engineering and Operations Department in their dealings with Clients in all issues concerned with Health and Safety at work.
Conducts safety audits both internal and external.
Takes part in accident / incident investigation.
Carries out analysis of accident / incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans.
Provides technical support to Senior Management on any safety related subjects.
Carries out any in-house safety training.
Carries out safety audits on Sub-contractors.
Liaises between Clients on safety related issues.
Safeties related engineering input into new projects and modification programs.
Participates to HAZOP meetings prior to procurement and installation activities.
Performs Risk Assessment.
Preparation of Health and Safety documentation for new tenders.
Provides Safety support and advice, including supervision on preparation of plans and procedures for initial contract start up activities.
Investigate accidents, injuries, or occupational hazards/illness' to determine causes and put in place preventive
Report and review findings from accident investigations, facilities inspections and environmental tests.
Develop, plan, conduct or coordinate worker training sessions for areas such as safety law and regulations, hazardous condition monitoring, and use of safety equipment.
Interpret safety regulations in construction safety, and communicate accordingly.
Maintain and build relationships with external organisations such as fire departments, mutual aid societies, and rescue teams in order to facilitate emergency responses.
Write and revise safety regulations and codes.
Recommend process and product safety features that will reduce employees' exposure to work hazards.
Inspect facilities, machinery, and safety equipment in order to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety regulation compliance.
Design, conduct or coordinate worker training courses that cover safety law and regulations, hazardous condition monitoring, and use of safety equipment.
Evaluate adequacy and relevance of existing policy, Implement corrective action health and safety violations.
over 3 months ago
HR & Administrative Director
Lagos - Nigeria
Job Summary - The Ideal HR Generalist will lead, direct and manage the day - to - day Human Resources and Administrative activities of the...
Skills Needed: Job Summary
The Ideal HR Generalist will lead, direct and manage the day-to-day Human Resources and Administrative activities of the organization by providing oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training, and development; as well as oversee administrative functions.
• Minimum Qualification: Degree
• Experience Level: Mid level
• Experience Length: 5 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and oversee a recruitment process
• Review job advertisements prior to posting, screen CVs, conduct telephone screenings, coordinate interview teams, participate in interviewing candidates and ensure that documentation is collected and recorded/filed.
• Oversee all labor engagement and manage the hire orientation and exit process.
• Manage timesheets for office, ensuring timely submission, approval, accuracy, and filing.
• Facilitate job analysis and update job descriptions.
• Coordinate with the Finance Department in the preparation of monthly Payroll.
• Advise Management on appropriate staffing levels and assist in budget preparation.
• Ensure the smooth running of all administrative functions in the organization.
• Supervise all travel and hotel arrangements for staff and visitors, including visas and work permits as applicable.
• Evaluate the need for employee training and development and make recommendations.
• Oversee the coordination and implementation of annual performance reviews.
• Work with senior management to resolve employee relations issues pragmatically.
• Investigate employee relations issues &work to ensure human resources related decisions are consistent and fair.
Qualification, Experience, and Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in any Business-related discipline.
• First Degree in a relevant field. A Second Degree would be an advantage
• Professional certification CIPM, CIPD
• A minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools
• Good knowledge of Nigeria Labor Laws, Recruitment Process, Strong business orientation that sees the potential value in managing people right, Talent Acquisition, Performance Management.
• Strong Commercial Leadership Skills with proven capability of working in a matrix environment and of leading by influence.
• Must be eloquent.
2 weeks ago
Position: "registered nurse" or "rn" - Hi - My client is looking for - • job title: looking for all types of rn...
Skills Needed: Sub Specialty:
ICU, CCU, CVICU, NICU, PICU, CASE MANAGER, OPERATING ROOM, SCRUB, CIRCULATOR” OR “CVOR, PERIOPERATIVE, LABOR & DELIVERY, EMERGENCY ROOM, EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT, MED SURG
1 day ago
Digital Sales Executive
We are currently expanding our e - commerce expertise in the North America market and are building up a new sales team. We are seeking...
Skills Needed: Requirements:
· Undergraduate students majoring in Business, Mass Communicating, Sales, Marketing, Advertising, or a related field with a minimum GPA of 3.0 are preferred.
· Positive Professional with an outgoing personality and willingness to be part of a team.
· A willingness to learn, be challenged and be coachable
· Strong self-motivation and organization skills.
· Ability to multitask while getting projects completed.
· Sales skills including prospecting, objection handling, consultative selling and closing.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Experience with MS Office, CRM, Internet research preferred.
over one month ago
Sunnyvale - California - USA
IT/Tech, Software Development
We are looking for an experienced top - notch full - stack developer to grow with our development team. As a React.js Developer, you will...
Skills Needed: • At least 2 years of experience with ReactJS
• Experience with HTML5 / CSS3, jQuery
• Experience in working on Linux environment to understand how the application works on Linux (Setting up simple cron job and all)
• Experience in GIT
over one month ago
Registered Nurse RN Case Manager CM TRAVEL
Glendale - California - USA
Position: Registered Nurse RN Case Manager CM TRAVEL 13wks - Looking for two experienced RN Case Managers for either Glendale or...
over one month ago
Apple Valley - California - USA
Job Title: Shelter Veterinarian - Organization: Victor Valley Animal Protective League - Reports to: Board of Directors -...
Skills Needed: QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE:
• Current license in the State of California in good standing at the time of hire to practice veterinary medicine (eligible to apply for CA license if currently out of state).
• Current DEA license.
• Must maintain licensure as a condition of continued employment.
• Maintenance of malpractice insurance with Victor Valley Animal Protective League as additional insured.
• Preferred - Two years’ experience in shelter medicine with high volume spay neuter experience.
• Must possess a valid California Driver License or able to acquire within one month of hire and must not have more than two at-fault incidents in a three-year period and no major at-fault violations in the last ten years, must be able to drive company vehicles, and must be insured.
• Preferred - Occasional treatment and assessment of farm and exotic animals, such as tortoises, rabbits, goats, pigs, horses, guinea pigs, and emus.
• Ability to work well within frenetic nature of shelter environment.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven organizational, time management, and planning skills required.
• Ability to communicate skillfully and effectively with a culturally diverse staff, volunteers, and community in a professional, pleasant, and respectful manner at all times.
• Maturity with ability to use good judgment and display a professional manner.
• Good analytical skills and ability to identify and access department issues/opportunities; enjoys problem solving within existing resources; does not rely on additional dollars to resolve problems.
• Ability to work in a nonprofit organization with Board of Directors oversight.
• Proficiency in computer skills.
• Track record of fostering a positive work environment. Be viewed as a motivator and leader.
• Experience in molding and developing staff into a cohesive team while holding individuals and work units accountable for their results.
• Ability to work effectively, both independently and in a team environment, in an atmosphere of multiple projects, shifting priorities, and deadlines. Ability to be flexible, detail oriented, and able to prioritize.
• Work takes place both indoors and outdoors with frequent exposure to temperature variations.
• Work environment includes constant exposure to animals and animal allergens.
• Will have regular contact with animals with varying degrees of domesticity and physical condition. (Will be expected to work around live and deceased animals.)
• Will work directly with animal wastes, potentially harmful cleaners and disinfectants, high noise, and potentially hazardous conditions, and unfavorable odors, including the risk of animal bites and zoonotic diseases.
• May be exposed to heights, such as step stools or ladders.
• Repeated/prolonged exposure to medical instruments, bodily excretions, and chemicals used for surgery and for cleaning.
• Must always employ basic safety standards. Will have access to, and be required to use, protective equipment such as boots, gloves, protective eye and ear wear, etc.
• Must be able to move, restrain, guide, or manage an animal weighing up to 150 lbs. on a leash and under the effect of anesthesia.
• Must be able to stay standing or active during entire shift and be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. with or without assistance.
• Work performed requires lifting, bending, stooping, pushing, and other strenuous activities, as well as detail-oriented small motor tasks.
• Good hand-eye coordination is required, as well as arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp and the visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate equipment.
• Specific vision ability required includes close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Occasional exposure to anesthesia, biological hazards, and medication/controlled substances occurs.
• Applicant may be required to take a physical examination paid for by Victor Valley Animal Protective League prior to the start of work activities.
• Sit for long periods of time while using a computer.
• Repetitively use hands to type on a computer keyboard and us a computer mouse for short periods of time.
• Employment is contingent on passing post-offer, pre-employment background investigation, including, but not limited to, criminal, previous employment, reference, education, and drug and alcohol testing.
• Victor Valley Animal Protective League and special off-site clinic events.