International Banking Bachelor's Degree Jobs
over 3 months ago
Business Analyst - International Banking
Doha - Qatar
Position: Business Analyst - International Banking for Qatar - VINIRMA Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is a 360° Human Resource Management...
over one month ago
Occupational Therapist OT PERM SNF
Roanoke Rapids - North Carolina - USA
Position: Occupational Therapist OT Full - Time PERM SNF - Occupational Therapist OT Opportunity in Ahoskie, NC #OccupationalTherapist...
Education Workshop Trainer
Columbus - Georgia - USA
We are seeking current or retired superintendents, principals, and teachers to provide professional development and in - service trainings...
6 days ago
Wilmington - Massachusetts - USA
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and Medical manufacturing environment preferred. Must have experience with process development and...
Skills Needed: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and Medical manufacturing environment preferred. Must have experience with process development and process control. Will be creating and maintaining all internal & external processes.
Individual will be responsible for writing technical procedures, internal work instructions, PFMEA, control plans and process maps. Tasks will include layouts of the manufacturing approach. The ability to comprehend technical documents such as drawings and industry specifications required. This is an excellent opportunity to join a talented staff working with state of the art equipment.
6 days ago
Software Embedded Engineer
West Chester - Pennsylvania - USA
Software Development, Engineering
Position: Software Embedded Engineer - Position: Software Embedded DO - 178B Engineer - Good afternoon, - My client is looking to add to...
Skills Needed: JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• BS degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
• At least three years’ experience in embedded software design and development.
• Familiarity with Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) is a plus.
• Familiarity with RTCA DO-178B/C is desired.
• Familiarity with the C programming language is required
• Familiarity with Freescale microprocessors is desired
• Familiarity with graphics development using OpenGL is desired
• Familiarity with interface driver development for integrated microprocessors or standard communication interfaces (i.e. ARINC 429, Ethernet, RS-422, I2C, SPI, etc.) is desired.
• Proficiency with configuration management tools and methodologies and product life cycle documentation. Experience with IBM Doors or equivalent is desired.
• Must have working experience on cross-functional teams.
• Must be able to communicate design principles and technical content to other team members.
• Must set forward high expectations and holds him/herself and others accountable for continuous improvement.
6 days ago
Adjunct CTE Medical Teacher
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Michigan - USA
In order to be considered for this position please apply via our Careers Page at: (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job...
Skills Needed: Requirements:
Highly qualified and certified to teach Adjunct CTE Medical Teacher with a valid state teaching certificate in Oregon or Michigan. Certification in multiple states or content areas is a plus.
Must have completed traditional teacher preparation program (not alternative certification) at an accredited college or university.
Bachelor's Degree required.
Ability to obtain certification in other states as requested
Log in daily to ensure emails, WebMail messages and phone calls are returned within 24 hours
Provide feedback to students in a timely manner and grade assessments within the required timeframe
Attend check-in meetings with your supervisor twice per month (or as scheduled)
Adjunct teachers can expect to work up to 20 hours per week, including regular office hours (minimum of 3 hours per week), grading assessments, and hosting synchronous online sessions for each course assigned
Adherence to department expectations for Adjunct Teachers, as directed
Ability to work some occasional evening hours, as needed, to support some families
In order to be considered for this position please apply via our Careers Page at: (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)