IT QA Bachelor's Degree Jobs
3 days ago
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Cagayan de Oro City - Philippines
Responsibilities and Duties: - Write Test Cases (positive and negative scenarios) then Write Test Scripts / manual and automated. - Assures...
Skills Needed: Qualifications and Skills:
-Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
-Coding Skills: Java, Python, etc.
-Knows (or at least trainable): Selenium, Cucumber and other automation technologies for web and mobile (native and hybrid frameworks) applications; test APIs; Git/GitLab; IDEs, Robot Framework, nice to have: MySQL/MariaDB/SQL, Linux, Bash scripting, AWS, other testing tools and/or frameworks, Continuous Integration/Continuous Deliver (CI/CD), etc.
-Good knowledge of testing methodologies, processes, procedures
-Ability to adapt in a dynamic and diverse working environment
-Good communication and problem-solving skills
-Flexible and able to work independently as well as in a team; be able to conduct internal training sessions.
-Prioritization over multitask
over one month ago
Tallahassee - Florida - USA
Title: Business Analyst - Work authorization: : any (candidate must be authorized to work in US) - Must - have skills: 4+ working as a...
Skills Needed: • 4+ working as a Business Analyst using both Agile and Waterfall;
• Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, and methodology development;
• Experience coordinating business users, technical staff, and architects to help analyze and define future needs and operations based upon use case and analysis of alternatives;
• In-depth knowledge of business process design and re-engineering;
• Microsoft Word, Visio, PowerPoint and Excel;
• Knowledge of IT standards in a criminal justice environment;
• Experience providing business analysis in a criminal justice environment;
• Experience working with Law Enforcement Agencies and associated security requirements;
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM);
• Experience with Rule 60GG, Florida Administration Code
• Experience with state government projects.
over 3 months ago
Senior Quality Analyst
Yerevan - Armenia
● Working closely with the development team to provide technical expertise and support in terms of test automation. - ● Ability to...
Skills Needed: • At least 1 year experience in testing applications with Third Party integrations.
• At least 2 years working experience in a Senior QA position.
• An understanding of continuous integration/delivery.
• Background on testing SOAP and RESTful Web Services using SOAPUI or similar tool.
• Strong background on software development methodology either Agile.
• Experience in automation is a plus.
• Basic understanding with Selenium Web Driver and similar technology.
• Basic knowledge with Java.
• Knowledgeable with Page Object Pattern.
• Experience with application load and performance tuning.
• Experience using web based task management and resource allocation tools such as JIRA.
• Experience with Linux will also be beneficial.
• Knowledgeable with mobile testing is a plus.
• At least 5+ years of working experience in QA working on varied type of software development projects
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
• Background in Agile Software Development using Scrum Methodology is preferred but not required.
over 3 months ago
Senior QA Tester
Belgrade - Serbia
● Working closely with the development team to provide technical expertise and - support in terms of performance and automation tests. - ●...
Skills Needed: ● At least 3-5+ years of working experience in QA working on varied type of software
● At least 3-5+ years of experience in testing applications with Third Party integration.
● Experienced in using JMeter or similar tool used in performance testing.
● Able to create load test scripts, analyze data from execution results, and create
● Background on testing SOAP and RESTful Web Services using SOAPUI or similar
● Good understanding with Selenium Web Driver and similar technology.
● Understanding of continuous integration/delivery.
● Good oral and written English communication skills
● Ability to work in a team and works well under pressure and deadlines
● Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
● Independent but collaborative, driven, assertive
● Background in Agile Software Development using Scrum Methodology is preferred
but not required.
● Background in Online Gaming is preferred but not required
● Full-Time position available
Desirable skills and experience
● A background in online gaming would be ideal, but we would love to hear from
people who have any high transaction throughput systems knowledge and
● Experience with application load and performance testing.
● Experience using web based task management and resource allocation tools such as
JIRA or TFS.
● Experience with Linux will also be beneficial.
● Experience in working with an offshore development team.
● Basic knowledge with Java and Cucumber Gherkin.