Law/Legal Bachelor's Degree Jobs
Search by Law/Legal Job Fields
1 day ago
Geopolitical Risk Consultant
Seoul - South Korea
• Provides deep analytical insight and understanding of geopolitics, with responsibility for the execution of strategic initiatives. -...
Skills Needed: Knowledge and Skills Requirements
• Deep understanding of geopolitical issues, trends and drivers.
• Demonstrated experience working at a senior level in a fast-moving, client-driven environment
• Capable of putting individual projects/initiatives into a “big picture” context and in guiding others to do so as well.
• Collaborative and able to work well both as part of a team and independently in a global, multi-cultural and virtual environment.
• Effective executive-level presentation skills; demonstrated ability to interface with all levels of domain and leadership, as well as clients at a senior level.
• Comfortable with big picture thinking.
• Succinct and structured oral and written communications skills with proven ability to explain complex concepts in a crisp, clear, concise and graphic-rich style, using appropriate analytics and visualization tools.
• Understanding of internal stakeholders and external clients’ needs and concerns; responds with a sense of urgency.
• Confident to build a network of internal and external contacts to help shape point of view.
• Ability to take ownership for delivering customized projects with a high degree of autonomy and manage multiple, highly-complex projects simultaneously.
• Understanding of the business and demonstrated commercial acumen using commercial language that presents knowledge activities in the context of business objectives.
• Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills to talk about knowledge programs in a clear, compelling manner with a professional demeanor.
• Advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Proficient in English, both written and verbal.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (e.g., political science, international relations, international studies) or equivalent work experience desired.
• Master’s degree or postgraduate qualification an advantage.
• 6 - 10 years’ experience in intelligence, strategy, business analysis, international research, management consulting or business performance, or journalist covering relevant subject matter.
over 3 months ago
Hyderabad - India
The Visa and Immigration Consultant is responsible for helping individuals who are internationally relocating. Their main role is to ensure...
4 days ago
Manager, Laboratory Compliance
Richmond - Virginia - USA
About Aditx Therapeutics, Inc. (Aditxt - TM): - Aditx Therapeutics, Inc. (Aditxt™) is a biotech innovation company with a mission to...
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
The Company: Rapidly growing, Mission-driven, Public (NASDAQ:ADTX)
The Culture: Fast-paced, Results-oriented, Collaborative, High-tech Biotech
Aditxt is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all job applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.
1 week ago
Corporate Counsel - Real Estate
Richmond - Virginia - USA
Real Estate/Property, Law/Legal
CarLotz is the nation's largest consignment - to - retail used car marketplace. We're on a mission to create the world's...
Skills Needed: Qualifications
2 weeks ago
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Berlin - Germany
Position: Legal Counsel (PT/FT) - We are Latana, an innovative product focused on capturing the $5 billion+ brand tracking market. Latana...
Skills Needed: Your Skills and Experience
- You had your first and second state exams in law in Germany
- 3+ years of experience at an in-house position or at a law firm with expertise in the above mentioned areas, as well as in contract review and contract drafting
- Strong analytical capability and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Confident and assertive, as well as the ability to independently identify and assess risks, develop practical solutions and accompany the correct implementation
- Fluent negotiation skills in German and English, both spoken and written, is required
over one month ago
Dubai - UAE/Dubai
Position: LEGAL CONSULTANT - Must have a qualified experience as a Legal Consultant in UAE/ GCC for at least 5 years. - Must have strong...
Skills Needed: - CIVIL LAW
- ENGLISH/ARABIC LAWYER
over 3 months ago
Global People, a company which provides Global Employment solutions and HR services worldwide, is looking for its next Client Manager. -...