Manufacturing Sales Rep Bachelor's Degree Jobs
Tokyo - Japan
Position name: Sales staff (Domestic / Overseas) - Employment: Regular employees - Position: General Employees Scheduled Department of Work...
Skills Needed: Prerequisites
■ Japanese language proficiency: Business level (N1-N2)
* Listening ability to be able to stand out in customer's mind. Identifying customer`s true mind over smooth communication and being able to share it within the company.
■ English and French business level or above
■ More than 2 years of working experience in Japan
■ Experience in design and planning, work experience
■ Corporate sales experience at manufacturers
Work experience: Full-time / contract employee experience in Japan
Language Japanese: Business Level, French (France): Native
over 2 months ago
Yonkers - New York - USA
Position: Contract Administration Specialist - Contract Administration Responsibilities: - • Coordinate with Marketing Staff commercial...
Skills Needed: Qualification:
Associates or Bachelor’s degree. Previous experience working in Contract Administration and/or Project management. Must be able to coordinate administrative activities and effectively meet project deadlines. Must be capable of maintaining an orderly user-friendly electronic and paper filing system. Must be well skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets, Microsoft Word and Power Point. Must be knowledgeable of cost information including bids, payment requisitions, reporting systems and change orders. Must be a self-starter, have strong problem-solving skills, and good verbal and written communication skills.
over 3 months ago
Business Development Executive
Lagos - Nigeria
Position: Business Development Executive [ FEMALE ] - As our Business Development Executive , you will be responsible for the growth of...
Skills Needed: Sales Representative
1 day ago
Minneapolis - Minnesota - USA
Position: Trainer for Education Workshops - We are seeking current or retired superintendents, principals, and teachers to provide...
over one month ago
Internship in Legal Department
Las Vegas - Nevada - USA
Position: Paid Internship in Legal Department - Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting...
Skills Needed: Reporting Skills, Research Skills, Legal Administration Skills, Litigation, Client Relationships, Organization, Planning, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Dependability, Client Confidentiality
4 weeks ago
Online Educator NeuABC- American
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
McLean - Virginia - USA
Position: Online Educator needed for NeuABC - An American Company! - Hello prospective online teachers. Are you interested in becoming an...
Skills Needed: teaching, online teaching, experience teaching online, experience with technology
2 days ago
Sr Mechanical Design Engineer
Fairfield - New Jersey - USA
Experience: 7 to 10 years. - Job Requirement: - Must Have: - • Experience In New Product Development in domains like Consumer Electronics,...
Skills Needed: Experience: 7 to 10 years.
• Experience In New Product Development in domains like Consumer Electronics, Medical Devices
• Experience in Sheet Metal, Plastic Casting Component Design and manufacturing using NX12
• Should Be Able to Perform Basic Theoretical Calculations
• Thorough Understanding Of GD&T, Tolerance stack-up Analysis
• Expertise In 3D Modelling, Assembly 2D Drawings Using NX 11/ NX12 is preferred
• Expertise in PLM software e.g. Teamcenter is preferred
• Knowledge of Engineering tools DFA, DFM, DFMEA, DOE
• Knowledge of Electronics Layout and Electrical cable Routing.
• Knowledge of FEA (Structural analysis)
Must have: knowledge of NX11/NX12 3Dmodeling,Teamcenter, Drafting, Assembly, GD&T, Tolerance stack-up analysis
Good to have skills: FEA, Cable Routing, Solidworks
Good to Have:
• Ability of working Individual Or In A Team Or Cross Functional Teams
• Experience Knowledge of Product testing and Standards [IEC60601 Ed.3.1], [RoHS] Preferable
• Good Understanding of Manufacturing Processes and experience in Vendor management activities
• Good understanding of Project Management.
2 days ago
Embedded Software Engineer
Cincinnati - Ohio - USA
Software Development, IT/Tech
Exciting open position for a Principal RF/Microwave Engineer in our Germantown, Maryland office. Take a technical leadership role in...
Skills Needed: Work closely with algorithm and hardware teams to develop wireless communications and signal
processing solutions. Develop software solutions for a variety of platforms and functionality. Require an
ability to code complex algorithms into a software-based solution. Support firmware and RF teams with
verification and bringing-up of prototypes.
The ideal candidate should also exhibit the following: problemsolving skills, attention to detail, strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills, and the
ability to work in a dynamic and team-oriented environment.
- BS or MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering (or related field) with 3+ years of experience in
embedded software design and implementation
- Experience with C/C++ and/or other simulation and modeling tools/languages
- Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems