Medical Administration Bachelor's Degree Jobs
3 days ago
RACS Policy & Procedure Specialist
Doha - Qatar
RACS Policy and Procedure Specialist – 114054 - On behalf of Qatar s leading healthcare provider Global Medical Recruiting now recruiting...
Skills Needed: Minimum RequirementsView this Job
Essential Education: Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare related field.
Required Certification/Licensure: Nil
Essential Experience: 7 years healthcare experience out of which 3 years within policy & procedure section in a health care organization Skills
Assessing, developing, reviewing, maintaining, documenting, monitoring and evaluating corporate plans, clinical and non-clinical policies, procedures and protocols in accordance to Accreditation and other agencies standards.
RACS Policy & Procedure Specialist JobPosted by Global Medical Recruiting
1 week ago
Medical Coding - Day Shift
Chennai - India
Position: Medical Coding Jobs for Freshers - Day Shift - Job Description: - Medical Coding is the process of converting Verbal...View this Job
Medical Coding - Day Shift JobCompany:
3 weeks ago
Pharmacy Chairman/Chair of Pharmacy Department
Standard of excellence, state of the art, prestigious, leading Hospital in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is urgently looking for western...
Skills Needed: - Western educated, trained and experienced Pharmacist with essential experience at managerial level;View this Job
- Registered and Licensed Pharmacist;
- Board Certified Pharmacist -Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) – or equivalent;
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy;
- Post-graduate specialist certification /training in Pharmacy- an advantage;
- Minimum 7 years of clinical experience (post- graduation ) as a Pharmacy Specialist;
- Minimum 5 years of current experience as a Chair/Chief/Director of Pharmacy Department or in a Leadership/ Managerial or Senior Medical Administrative position in the Pharmacy Department;
The ideal Chief of Pharmacy Department- in order to meet the challenges of this position will need to possess the followings:
-Excellent- English language skills;
-Excellent- clinical knowledge and skills, management, organizational and leadership skills;
-Exceptional peoples skills; Great set of social skills-communication and interpersonal skills;
-Excellent- critical thinking and problem solving skills, administrative nursing skills along with prioritizing and delegating responsibilities;
-Ability to cope in a quick timely manner to different situations;
-Passion, Dedication, Respect, Compassion;
-Great responsibility and accountability; Ability to multitask and handle stressful situations; Attention to detail;
-Thorough and extensive knowledge in developing, assessing, evaluating Pharmacy service objectives, clinical policies and procedures and directing the implementation of these objectives and of changes when appropriate;
Pharmacy Chairman/Chair of Pharmacy Department JobPosted by Herman Medical Staffing
over 3 months ago
Kuwait City - Kuwait
1. Proficient in, abides by and enforces all company policies, procedures and initiatives - 2. Manage, performs and/or assists with patient...
Skills Needed: 1. Bachelor's degree in business administration or any healthcare field a must.View this Job
2. Previous experience managing (or assisting)
3. Highly organized and has the ability to manage a clinic
4. Ability to complete administrative tasks timely and with accuracy .
5. Must be able to handle a fast paced and challenging work environment
6. Must b a good multi-tasker , sharp and trainable
Clinic Manager JobPosted by HUMANTEC
over 3 months ago
Arabic Receptionist / Telephone Operator
Abu Dhabi - UAE/Dubai
Position: Arabic Receptionist / Telephone Operator required - Receptionist / Telephone Operator required - Requirement: - Arabic...
Skills Needed: Requirements:-View this Job
with 1 to 2 years related experience
Arabic Receptionist / Telephone Operator JobPosted by AFZ