Mental Health/Substance Abuse Bachelor's Degree Jobs
over 3 months ago
Indianapolis - Indiana - USA
Non-Profit, Social Work
Position: Executive Director - Drug Free Marion County - Drug Free Marion County seeks an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual...
Skills Needed: JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in human service (social work, psychology, health care, etc.) or business-related field. Master’s degree is preferred. Multiple years of not-for-profit management may substitute for the Master’s Degree.
- 3 to 5 years demonstrated experience in administrative operations and management.
- Demonstrated experience in human resource management, grant writing, grant management, and fundraising preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated knowledge of individual and community dynamics and consequences of alcohol, tobacco, and other drug use, and evidence-based methodologies employed in effective prevention, intervention, and treatment responses.
- Must possess a wide variety of effective communications skills verbally and in writing to reach a broad range of audiences. Ability to effectively speak at large meetings, conferences, etc. when giving public presentations.
- Experience and practical application of useful skills in office automation, word processing, and office management tools.
- Demonstrated experience in standard financial management and accounting practices, including budget preparation and monitoring to ensure expenditures remain within acceptable parameters.
- Demonstrated experience in all aspects of human resource management including knowledge of
applicable employment laws and practices.
- Ability to research, initiate, compose, and create a variety of educational materials, presentations, slide shows, etc., using a variety of mediums.
1 week ago
Director of Nursing
Kingsburg - California - USA
Position: Director of Nursing Kingsburg - director of nursing - Kingsburg, California, United States - Crestwood Behavioral Health, a...
Skills Needed: Mental Health / Nursing
1 day ago
Billings - Montana - USA
We are seeking current or retired superintendents, principals, and teachers to provide professional development and in - service trainings...
over one month ago
Winston-Salem - North Carolina - USA
Winston - Salem/Forsyth County Schools serves about 55,000 students with the goal of providing a quality education for each child. The...
Skills Needed: Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University and must hold or be able to qualify for a valid North Carolina Teaching License
1 week ago
Supervisor, Clinical Grievance and Appeals/RN
Raleigh - North Carolina - USA
Position: Supervisor, Clinical Grievance and Appeals (RN) - Position Purpose: - Supervise nurses in a highly regulated department...
Skills Needed: Education / Experience: Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred. 3+ years of combined nursing and appeal and grievance, or utilization management or case management experience. Previous supervisory experience strongly preferred. Proficient with Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge of coding preferred. Previous Quality Improvement experience preferred. Knowledge of DHCS/DMHC regulations preferred.
**This position is office based therefore; candidates must be located in Raleigh or surrounding area**
Licenses/Certifications: RN required.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
3 weeks ago
Home Care Associate General Manager
Doylestown - Pennsylvania - USA
Are you interested in helping to build and scale an innovative and unique home care company from the ground up? Believe Home Care is a...
Skills Needed: Associate General Manager Qualifications:
Experience managing a large, customer facing team (restaurant, retail, etc.)
Self-starter, comfortable in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a desire to learn and grow and advance in their career
Great set of values and genuine interest in helping to build a meaningful service
Strong people and leadership qualities with a clear mission orientation
Strong culture and process building skills
Mental agility to understand our unique program and think of the best ways to scale it
Strong patient care orientation with passion to help people and enrich their lives
Great communication and problem-solving skills while working as team player
Demonstrated record of goal achievement
Prior health care or home care experience a plus
Four year college degree preferred