Molding Bachelor's Degree Jobs
over 3 months ago
Technical Director - Metal Molding/Korean
Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam
Position: Technical Director - Metal Molding (Korean) - Company Profile: Our client is specialized in manufacturing Stainless Steel...
Skills Needed: - Korean candidates (ONLY) who willing relocate to HCMC, Vietnam
- Graduated in mechanical engineering
- At least 5 years in the same position
- Experience in designing and processing mold, new product implementation is MUST
- Deep knowledge and technical understanding of molding
- Application and implementation of engineering solutions into the production environment
- Experience in troubleshooting, product development processes
- Manage and direct R&D project timelines for efficient results
- Leadership, management, teamwork
- Planning and time management
- Communication, negotiation and problem solving
over one month ago
English Foreign Language Instructor
Los Angeles - California - USA
Position: Summer English as a Foreign Language Instructor - Position Overview: - English as a Foreign Language (EFL) Instructors deliver...
Skills Needed: Qualifications and Desired Skills:
Authorization to work in the U.S. required
Must be 18 years or older
Bachelor’s degree required (at the time of start date); TESOL certificate and/or Master’s degree preferred
Prior EFL/ESL teaching experience strongly preferred
Experience working with multicultural and multilingual classrooms strongly preferred
Command of Google Drive (including Google Sheets and Google Slides) and the Microsoft suite of products (including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) strongly preferred
Successful candidates will be self-motivated, organized, professional, and adaptable, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
4 weeks ago
Fairfield - California - USA
Cardiothoracic Perfusionist - Place of Performance: Travis AFB, CA - General Description: - Cardiothoracic Perfusionist shall provide...
Skills Needed: Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on medical technology, respiratory therapy, biological sciences, or nursing.
• Graduated from an accredited training program in cardiovascular perfusion.
• Certified or eligible for certification as a Certified Clinical Perfusionist (CCP) by the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion (ABCP).
• Must hold current certifications in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS).
• Must have a minimum of 2 years of clinical experience within the past 3 years.
3 weeks ago
Salesforce Lighting Developer
New Jersey - USA
Software Development, IT/Tech
10 plus exp out of which 5+ years of relevant experience in Sales Force.com implementations - Design, develop, and maintain complex Apex,...
over one month ago
Registered Nurse Medical Surgical RN Grads
Goldsboro - North Carolina - USA
Position: Staff Registered Nurse Medical Surgical RN Grads - Position: Staff Registered Nurse Medical Surgical RN New Grads - Loan...
Skills Needed: Must have North Carolina Registered Nurse license or Compact State eligible.
New graduates welcome to apply.
Prefer one year of experience
4 days ago
Denver - Colorado - USA
Position: Trainer for Education Workshops - We are seeking current or retired superintendents, principals, and teachers to provide...