Mystery Shopper Bachelor's Degree Jobs
over 3 months ago
Personal Assistance to CEO
Bangkok - Thailand
We are looking for Personal Assistance to CEO - Able to speak good English - Able to Travel - Female below 30 - Able to work late - ...
Skills Needed: Fresh graduate encourage to applyView this Job
Good communication skill
Personal Assistance to CEO JobPosted by stec armour
over one month ago
Fargo - North Dakota - USA
We are seeking current or retired superintendents, principals, and teachers to provide professional development and in - service trainings...View this Job
Educational Trainer JobPosted by Center for Teacher Effectiveness
1 week ago
Technical Services Representative
Rochester - New York - USA
AMERICAN PACKAGING CORPORATION - American Packaging Corporation (APC) is one of the top flexible packaging converters serving customers...
Skills Needed: ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, as well as other duties as assigned.View this Job
Customer Complaint Process
· Investigate customer complaints promptly and efficiently and ensure follow through to resolution in an expeditious manner.
· Travel to customer locations to investigate performance issues, isolate defective material, provide recommended corrective resolution and complete required documentation regarding the issue.
· Complete, coordinate, and ensure that all documentation regarding customer complaints, defects and related samples are compiled and provided to appropriate divisions/departments in timely manner.
2. Trial Responsibilities
· Obtain specification information for each trial prior to evaluating performance of material on customer equipment.
· Coordinate travel to existing and potential accounts to conduct machine audits and collect performance information prior to the shipments of trial rolls. Ensure the distribution of the collected information to the appropriate Technical Department personnel.
· Coordinate and ensure timely delivery of trial structures to the customer prior to the scheduled machine trial.
· Ensure the distribution of reports and all related documentation to appropriate divisions, departments and individuals.
3. Plant Service Calls
· Schedule periodic customer facility service calls and ensure related communications with the appropriate APC Account Manager regarding scheduled timing of the customer visit.
· Coordinate all activities related to customer service calls to:
o ensure quality service to address customer needs
o cultivate strong relationships with packaging department personnel.
o research and analyze APC’s business position relative to its competitors.
o evaluate the condition/quality of APC materials
o identify any performance issue with APC supplied material through contact with machine operators achieving pro-active potential problem solving.
o develop and distribute required documentation and distribute to the appropriate APC personnel.
4. Ensure and coordinate effective interaction/communication between Tech Svc. Engineers and APC Division Technical, Operations, Sales and Customer Service teams.
5. Complete and submit Monthly Technical Service Reports in a timely manner (tenth day of the following month).
6. Complete and submit all Tech Services weekly expense reports within three weeks of the week for the generated expenses.
7. Adhere to all company safety policies/guidelines.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
Technical Services Representative JobPosted by American Packaging Corporation
over one month ago
Trainer Education Workshops
Providence - Rhode Island - USA
Position: Trainer for Education Workshops - We are seeking current or retired superintendents, principals, and teachers to provide...View this Job
Trainer Education Workshops JobPosted by Center for Teacher Effectiveness
Biloxi - Mississippi - USA
We are accepting resumes for this role. - General Description: - Pulmonologist shall be responsible for the respiratory health of patients....
Skills Needed: Education:View this Job
• Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Physical Sciences, or a related field.
• Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree.
• 3 to 7 years’ internship and clinical residency training, specializing in pulmonology.
• Successful completion of the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE).
• Certification by The American Board of Internal Medicine in pulmonology.
• Valid and active medical license in the state you wish to practice.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Outstanding research and analytical skills.
• Excellent communicator who can empathize with patients.
Pulmonologist JobPosted by Entourage Consulting K.k.
1 day ago
IT Training & Placement
Addison - Texas - USA
IT Training & Placement for high demand jobs - IT SKILLS TRAINING FOR US/Canada/Mexico Citizens/ Permanent Residents/L2 EAD/H4...
Skills Needed: Android DeveloperView this Job
Robotic Process Automation
Pega and other BPM
QA Testing QTP/Selenium
IT Training & Placement JobPosted by Shiro technologies LLC