New Grad Nurse Bachelor's Degree Jobs
3 days ago
good Nursing skills - good communication Skills - Good computer skills - Good teaching Skills - Good management skillsView this Job
Staff Nurse JobCompany:
1 week ago
Ashford - England - UK
INTRODUCTION - NO IELTS/OET? No Problem! - Skype interviews with one of the largest, pioneering, acute NHS Trusts in the UK being held on...View this Job
Registered Nurse JobPosted by EPSN Workforce Poland
over one month ago
Dublin - Ireland
Do you have your NMBI Pin? - Are you looking for a new position to work for a prestigious nursing home provided in Ireland? - Our client...
Skills Needed: University Degree in Nursing requiredView this Job
Registered Nurse JobPosted by EPSN Workforce Italy
over one month ago
England - UK
Are you looking for a new role, relocating or simply want to work in a new department? - DRC Locums have opportunities for Registered...
Skills Needed: Qualified NurseView this Job
Nurse JobPosted by DRC Locums
over 2 months ago
Hertford - England - UK
Position: RGN Nights or Days - Pre - Registered Nurse - Salary/Rate£7.61 - £17/hour plus benefits and accommodation - LocationSevenoaks,...
Skills Needed: Degree in nursing form your country of originView this Job
English test pass/IELTS or OET
RGN Nights JobPosted by Wells-Brooks Associates
over 3 months ago
Clinical Registered Nurse/RN
Biloxi - Mississippi - USA
Position: Clinical Registered Nurse (RN) - Company Description - Entourage Consulting supports the US government. We provide comprehensive...
Skills Needed: Skills & RequirementsView this Job
• Unrestricted nursing License as an Advanced Practice Nurse
• Maintain certification as an Advanced Practice Nurse
• Maintain BCLS and/or ACLS and/or IV Certifications to assist in OR/Recovery.
• Strong clinical skills; prior experience in men’s healthcare preferred.
• BCLS and/or ACLS and/or IV certification a plus
• High level of listening & counselling skills.
• Triage skills required.
• Resourceful and well organised; committed to detail and follow-up.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and handle sensitive patient situations well.
• Must be able to multitask.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Outlook; prior EMR experience preferred. Keyboard skills of at least 25 wpm.
Education: Degree or diploma from a professional nursing program approved by the legally designated
State accrediting agency at the time the program was completed.
Clinical Registered Nurse/RN JobPosted by Entourage Consulting LLC