New Grad Nurse Bachelor's Degree Jobs
1 week ago
Registered Nurse Medical Surgical RN
Boston - Massachusetts - USA
Position: Staff Registered Nurse Medical Surgical RN - Position: Staff Registered Nurse Medical RN - Interviews in the UK and Ireland...
Skills Needed: IELTS or TOEFL English Exam
over 3 months ago
Ashford - England - UK
INTRODUCTION - NO IELTS/OET? No Problem! - East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust are holding Skype interviews for Nurses...
over 3 months ago
Nurse Home Care
Position: Female Staff Nurse need for Kuwait Home Care Company - Job Description - Female staff nurse for Home Care company in Kuwait -...
Skills Needed: B.sc/GNM Nursing with 3 or 4 years Experience needed
over one month ago
Grade Math Teacher
Memphis - Tennessee - USA
Position: Middle Grade Math Teacher - Purpose and Scope - This position is responsible for the professional instructions designed to...
Skills Needed: Minimum Qualifications
Requires a Bachelor's degree and endorsement in the grade/subject taught with a valid Tennessee certificate. Must be highly qualified. Governed by the Rules and Regulations of the Tennessee Code Annotated and the collective bargaining agreement. Must be physically and mentally able to perform the responsibilities and duties of the position.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Self motivation; high energy level verbal and written communication skills; attention to detail high work standards; problem solving; decision making; organizing and planning; learning orientation; critical thinking stress tolerance; flexibility adaptability; initiative.
Job Type: Full-time
4 days ago
West Babylon - New York - USA
Entourage is accepting resumes for this role: - Athletic Trainer - Place of Performance: Westhampton Beach, NY - General Description: -...
Skills Needed: Qualifications:
• Shall possess a Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) in Athletic Training from an accredited college or university and will be NATABOC certified.
• Shall have a minimum of three (3) years of salaried professional experience working with elite level athletes within the SOF community, NCAA, division one preferred, or professional sports, as a certified ATC. Internship hours/experience will not be considered professional experience.
• Shall have additional credentials as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association or as a certified Sports Performance Coach through the United States of America Weightlifting Association (USAWA).
• Shall have a current certification in basic Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) to include Automated External Device (AED) training.
• Shall be capable of meeting physical demands of training with SOF including the ability to hike over rough terrain and function in austere environments to observe SOF training evolutions, the ability to assist with strength and conditioning testing and training protocols and the ability to lift and manipulate loads or weights up to 20 kilograms.
over one month ago
Phoenix - Arizona - USA
Looking for a content writer. You will be responsible for writing clear, creative, and attractive articles. It also includes some other...
Skills Needed: Bachelor's degree in any field.
Good in reading/writing (English)
1 week ago
Online English teacher
Alice - Texas - USA
Position: Online English Teacher Recruitment only for American - Online - Online Native English Teacher Long - term Recruitment -...
Skills Needed: Responsibilities and work specification
1 teaching students on time
2 provide teaching plan
3 Creating exciting and engaging lessons to motivate students and help them to learn effectively.
4.This is a new and a very free job, you can teach anywhere you feel convenient.
5.1 class about 25-30minutes
6. We provide the teacher materials.
7. It is very flexible, we according to your time (you provide the timetable)
8. Assess student pronunciation and grammar
3 weeks ago
Jackson - Mississippi - USA
Software Development, Programmer
Our client, a nationally acclaimed interdisciplinary research center in Mississippi is strategically adding a long - term, career -...
Skills Needed: Musts: Bachelor's Degree. Strong data analysis skills. Hands-on Java web application development using Spring framework. Proven experience designing enterprise software and defining software architectures. Front-end, middle and back-end skills. A thorough understanding of relational databases, object-oriented programming, and backup and recovery procedures. User interaction design. Hibernate. JPA. AngularJS, Microservice Architecture, Spring Boot, Docker.
Highly desirable: MS/PhD. Elasticsearch. Solr. Leading Agile software development teams.