Oil Operations Bachelor's Degree Jobs
over 3 months ago
Quality & HSE Manager
Milan - Italy
Gas Industry, Oil Industry
Position: QUALITY & HSE MANAGER - Job Functions, Responsibilities & Authorities - · Defining Policies & Strategies for...
Skills Needed: Key requirements:View this Job
• Education: BS degree in Engineering[Mechanical or Electronics]
• Certifications mandatory: ISO 9001 Lead Auditor[knowledge of implementation, certification and ISO14001&18001]
• Knowledge of API standards for Oil&Gas, EFQM, ATEX equipment certification and TUV are plus.
• Work Experience: Min 5-10 years of experience as QHSE Manager/Director in Oil&Gas field, ideally in In-line inspection services or relevant.
• Additional requirement: Experience in QM for non-standard electromechanical machinery production/assembly lines is preferred.
• Relative industries: Oil & Gas – Pipeline management ; Automotive industry
Quality & HSE Manager JobPosted by Mployii
over 3 months ago
Dubai - UAE/Dubai
Oil Industry, Engineering
Position: Field Engineers UAE Openings - Urgently looking for Field Engineers to be based in UAE. - Should have 2 - 10 years of...
Skills Needed: Should have 2-10 years of experience as a Field engineer in Oil and Gas field.View this Job
Solid Experience in Implementation, design, installation, testing, integration, commissioning and proposal of Communication systems
Extensive experience in various systems such as CCTV, PAGA, Access Control and transmission systems etc.
Field Engineers JobPosted by Global Jobs
5 days ago
Redondo Beach - California - USA
2 weeks on - site in Redondo Beach, CA. off - site after that. 6 - 12 months+ - UVM - Veloce Exp. - US Citizens only. - 2 phone interviews....
Skills Needed: 2 weeks on-site in Redondo Beach, CA. off-site after that. 6-12 months+View this Job
US Citizens only.
2 phone interviews.
start date is between 3-5 weeks out.
Greenlight Professional Services (GPS)
319 Littleton Road Suite 308
Westford, Ma 01886
(Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)
UVM Engineer JobPosted by Greenlight Professional Services
5 days ago
Fpga/asic Firmware Design Engineer
Cincinnati - Ohio - USA
Position: FPGA/ASIC FIRMWARE DESIGN ENGINEER - Roles and Responsibilities - Demonstrated leadership skills/experience in digital design...
Skills Needed: Roles and ResponsibilitiesView this Job
- Demonstrated leadership skills/experience in digital design engineering, HDL coding,
implementation of waveforms/modems and digital signal processing, performance/test analysis
and technical team leadership
- Implementation of waveforms/algorithms in VHDL (preferred) or Verilog
- Experienced with lab and field testing, test equipment such as signal generators, spectrum
analyzers, and digital logic analyzers
- Familiarity with signal processing systems, terrestrial/airborne/satellite transmitter and receiver
design including acquisition, tracking and demodulation, MATLAB, C/C++, synthesis,
- Individuals with a background developing solutions for military/DoD customers is plus
- Provide concise explanation and design documentation of developed firmware implementation to
enable team members to support system integration
- Identification, development and implementation of FPGA/ASIC IP Cores
- Deliver effective briefings and to work efficiently in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Travel to support events such as customer site support, training seminar, proposals
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree, preferable with work experience, in Electrical/Computer
Engineering specializing in wireless communications/DSP, system design and new product
- Must be proficient in VHDL or Verilog
Fpga/asic Firmware Design Engineer JobPosted by Greenlight Professional Services
over one month ago
Electrical Design/Project Engineer
Boston - Massachusetts - USA
Position: Electrical Design or Project Engineer - We are currently seeking a self - motivated, team - oriented Electrical Design Engineer...View this Job
Electrical Design/Project Engineer JobPosted by Calm Water Business Partner, LLC
5 days ago
Systems Engineering Manager
Prescott - Arizona - USA
General Description: - The successful candidate will be responsible to manage the System Engineering team. Particular emphasis is placed...
Skills Needed: ey/Core Qualifications:View this Job
Shown ability to develop system level designs
Proven ability to manage a System Engineering Team to develop new product designs and sustainment objectives
Experience with DO-178B development, DO-254, and DO-160 Qualification Testing
Understanding of DO-186, APCO Project 25, TIA-102
Experience with the following System level activities:
Developing System level architectures
Translate/create customer/industry/market requirements to system level requirements
Allocate system level requirements into hardware and software requirements
FMEA and safety analysis
Creation of Interface Control Documents
Perform trade studies
System level verification & verification
Experience with developing a standard development process within the team
Experience interfacing with customers
Experience with customer and/or FAA audits
Design experience of software defined mission/tactical radios, on-board avionic computing platforms/servers, and/or Com/Nav designs
Manages to schedules and metrics
BS EE or equivalent.
15+ years of experience in avionics development
5+ years formally managing a systems development team
Systems Engineering Manager JobPosted by Greenlight Professional Services
1 week ago
Philadelphia - Pennsylvania - USA
Position: Trainer for Education Workshops - We are seeking current or retired superintendents, principals, and teachers to provide...View this Job
Educational Consultant/Trainer JobPosted by Center for Teacher Effectiveness