Online Telecommunications Bachelor's Degree Jobs
2 weeks ago
Vadodara - India
Urgent Requirement for Tele Caller Job for Vadodara Location - The candidate will have to carry out the activity of Telecalling the leads...
Skills Needed: Cold calling, Data entry, Typing, Microsoft Office, Windows, ReportingView this Job
Tele Caller JobPosted by Dev Sirs Lulla Classes
over 3 months ago
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Beijing - China
Position: IMMEDIATE NEED Home - Based Teachers to Work Part Time on WEEKENDS!! - We are hiring 100+ new teachers for our weekend classes...
Skills Needed: Job Requirements:View this Job
● English Speakers with neutral accent
● Bachelor’s Degree
● TEFL/TESOL/ CELTA Certification
● Teaching Experience (Online or On-site / One-to-one, group or classroom)
● Excellent command of the English language
● Group class teaching experience is an advantage
Teachers JobPosted by Waijiaoyi
2 weeks ago
Charlotte - North Carolina - USA
Software Development, IT/Tech
Looking for a .NET Developer (Software Design Engineer 3 (C, .Net and Azure)) in Seattle (Redmond) / Charlotte. - Looking for a Software...View this Job
.NET Developer JobCompany:
over one month ago
Assistant Director, Early Childhood Education Programs
Richmond - California - USA
The Community Services Bureau in the Employment & Human Services Department is offering an excellent employment opportunity in a...
Skills Needed: Minimum QualificationsView this Job
License Required: Possession of a Valid California Motor Vehicle Operator's License.
Out of State valid Motor Vehicle Operator's License will be accepted during the application process.
Education: Possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Child Development, Early Childhood Education, Human Development, Education Administration, Elementary Education, or a closely related field.
Permit Required: Possession of a valid Program Director's Permit issued by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing and Licensing.
Experience: Five (5) years of full-time or its equivalent experience, working for a Federally or State funded Child Development or Head Start Program which must have included administrative and supervisory responsibilities.
To view full job description please visit (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)
Assistant Director, Early Childhood Education Programs JobPosted by Contra Costa County Community Services Bureau
over one month ago
Health Advocate/Bilingual in Spanish and Arabic
Hillside - Illinois - USA
Position: Family and Health Advocate (Bilingual in Spanish and Arabic) - Under the direction of the Family and Health Coordinator, the...
Skills Needed: Education/Certification:View this Job
• If hired after 11/7/16: Bachelor’s degree or higher in social work, human services, family services, or counseling; or, bachelor’s degree in another field with one of the following to be earned within 18 months of hire: Illinois Gateways to Opportunity Family Specialist Level 5 credential; or Family Development Credential.
• Bilingual in Spanish, Arabic, or Chinese.
• Head Start Performance Standard.
• MS Office.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Auto insurance, safe vehicle.
• Reliable vehicle.
• Ability to read and write in Spanish, Arabic, or Chinese preferred
• Able to work well with all levels of the organization, partner sites, other agencies and funding source personnel.
• Demonstrates the ability to conceptualize and articulate program outcomes.
• Able to manage multiple projects.
• Well organized, highly detail oriented and accuracy driven.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and supervisory skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
ADA: Easterseals will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disability Act of 1990. Unless exempted by the Americans with Disabilities Act, all persons hired for this position are required to possess the ability to perform the physical tasks necessary to treat clients, i.e., bending, floor-sitting, etc., as well as to have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently.
Health Advocate/Bilingual in Spanish and Arabic JobPosted by Easterseals
3 weeks ago
Physical Therapist Home Health HHC
North Miami - Florida - USA
Physical Therapist Home Health Care - $80 - $100/hour - The ideal candidate will function as a professional member of patient’s treatment...
Skills Needed: Minimum: Bachelor’s degree from accredited PT program by the council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association.View this Job
Licensed/registered in the State of Florida as Physical Therapist.
Minimum of one-year current experience as Physical Therapist.
Currently licensed in the State of Florida.
Bilingual must be fluent in English and Spanish.
At least one year of experience under the supervision of a Registered Physical Therapist.
Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Additional languages preferred
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.
Physical Therapist Home Health HHC JobPosted by Julia Edmunds Associates, Inc
1 week ago
Urgent Care Physician- BC/BE
Sycamore - Illinois - USA
Building a Team to Expand Established & Growing Urgent Care - Northern, IL - Sycamore/DeKalb area - Doctors of Emergency Medicine of...View this Job
Urgent Care Physician- BC/BE JobPosted by DEMI (Doctors of Emergency Medicine of IL)