Online Support Bachelor's Degree Jobs
over one month ago
Personalized Internet Assessor
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Position: Personalized Internet Assessor - Denmark - Are you looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to work with one of...
Skills Needed: What are the main requirements for the job?View this Job
• You must be fluent in written and verbal English and Danish
• You must be living in Denmark for the last 5 consecutive years
• You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.1 or higher or iPhone V4S or higher) to complete tasks.
• The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a Smartphone
• Gmail must be your primary email account
• Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of social media (Twitter & Facebook)
• You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Denmark
• Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
• Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
Personalized Internet Assessor JobPosted by Lionbridge GSS Ltd.
over 3 months ago
Online English Teacher
Beijing - China
Position: URGENT HIRING! ONLINE ENGLISH TEACHER! - We are hiring over 100 new teachers for our weekend classes till the end of April....View this Job
Online English Teacher JobPosted by waiiaoyi
5 days ago
Human Resources Manager
Pennington - New Jersey - USA
Our client, a leading specialty manufacturer, has an immediate need for a Human Resources Manager (HRBP) to provide human resources...
Skills Needed: Skills/Qualifications/Education:View this Job
• Technical Competencies: In depth knowledge and successful application of human resource laws and practices (compensation, hiring, FMLA, ADA, Workers Comp, FLSA, COBRA, I-9s, staffing, retention practices, terminations, career planning, performance improvement plans, etc).
• Change Leadership Skills: leads and drives change. Well-developed decision-making skills. Drives innovation. Is a persistent, visible and active sponsor and catalyst of purposeful change. Persists with a positive attitude to overcome adversity and obstacles.
o Strong focus on driving change while maintaining positive employee relations. Must be a trust builder at all levels of the organization.
o Demonstrated consultative skills & courage. Demonstrated success as a Business Partner/Change Agent: "Impact" player—demonstrates leadership behaviors that impact others towards excellence
• Strategic Business Partner: Demonstrates business acumen, intellectual rigor and is able to instill vision and purpose. Impacts the bottom line through understanding and creating competitive advantage. Able to operate effectively and ensure that client groups operate in a structured, process-oriented environment that requires consistent application of policies, programs and procedures
• Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrated success in partnering across an organization. Able to coach, develop and motivate others within and across the organization. Fosters commitment, pride and team spirit. Direct reports grow and learn under their leadership.
• Results Focused: Achieves results, is metric driven and models a strong sense of accountability. Translates priorities and actions into measurable results & holds self and others accountable to achieve them. Strong project management skills essential. Bias towards action. Able to bring situations to a conclusion quickly. Visible sense of urgency. Fast paced. Strong ability to multi-task.
• Personal Attributes: Acts in a principled manner consistent with the organization values. Demonstrates continuous learning and continuous improvement mentality. Improvement focused with process orientation. Thinks broadly and fosters ethnical behavior across the organization. Fosters credibility through trust and relationships. Demonstrates respect for all. Self-starter able to work with minimal supervision and direction. Able to independently make decisions and resolve conflicts and issues.
Must have 5-7 years prior successful, relevant HR experience.
A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or appropriate certification/accreditation or equivalent work experience/education is required.
Some travel required (avg. 2 days per month).
Human Resources Manager JobPosted by Kaizen HR Solutions, LLC
over one month ago
Philadelphia - Pennsylvania - USA
Location for this position is Greater Philadelphia, PA . This position may require2% travel - U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in...
Skills Needed: Java,J2EE,Angular,Cloud ,Retail DomainView this Job
Java Developer JobPosted by Infosys Ltd
over one month ago
Charlotte - North Carolina - USA
Title : Perfusionist - Shift : Day Shift - Location : Charlotte NC - Duration : 6 Months Contract - Rate : Negotiable - Job Summary -...View this Job
Perfusionist JobPosted by Cavalier Workforce Inc
1 day ago
Internal Medicine Practice
Washington - USA
Internal Medicine Practice for Sale – Enumclaw, WA - This well established practice is located in a beautiful city of Enumclaw, 45 minutes...View this Job
Internal Medicine Practice JobPosted by Transition Consultants
2 weeks ago
Outside Staffing Entrepreneur
Lansing - Michigan - USA
Have you been looking for an exciting opportunity to be your own boss and let your individuality thrive in the Lansing, MI area? This is...View this Job
Outside Staffing Entrepreneur JobPosted by National Career Group