Bachelor's Operations Research Analyst jobs in Florida
Fort Lauderdale (1 posting) Technical Business...
over 3 months ago
Technical Business Analyst
Fort Lauderdale - Florida
Position Description - What does a great Technical Business Analyst do? - We're looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join our...
At WCMS Solutions, we have brought together a talented team of Developers, digital strategists, Graphic designers,...
Skills Needed: Required Qualifcations for Consideration:
Bachelor's degree with 5 years of experience in applicable field OR Advanced Degree in applicable field with 4 years of relevant experience.
5+ years of experience as a Technical Business Analyst in Health and Beauty processing application development projects.
5+ years of experience in client facing role with small and large Healthy system
Experience in dispute processing, settlement, interchange, and authorization targets, translating them to technical requirements for application modifications.
Experience with PHP and C# dispute processing regulations, interpreting fall and spring regulatory guidelines
Experience with Laravel framework
Experience using SQL, ETL and databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets
4+ years Xambi experience
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
Proven track record of successful communication of analytical outcomes through written communication, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
Experience with statistical modeling and analyzing large data sets
Experience gathering business requirements, using industry standard business intelligence tools to extract data, formulate metrics and build reports
Previous experience in software development and/or project management.
Both technically deep and business savvy enough to interface with all levels and disciplines within the organization
Working experience in an agile development environment using Scrum methodology
over one month ago
Atlanta - Georgia - USA
• Strong technical design skills and an ability to deliver custom solutions - • Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects - • Have a...
Skills Needed: salesforce lightning SQL web services
over one month ago
Jr Java Developer
Florida City - Florida - USA
Test computer programs under all supported operating environments and browsers to produce error - free programs. - Meet established...
Skills Needed: SQL R Python
over 2 months ago
Jr Business Analyst
Boca Raton - Florida - USA
Analyze and interpret data to identify trends, patterns and opportunities for the business and clients Based on technical requirements...
Skills Needed: Jira Kanban
over 3 months ago
Entry Level Software Developer
Tampa - Florida - USA
Software Development, IT/Tech
Position: Software Developer (New grads welcomed!) - This is a full time, salaried position. This is not an internship. The client will...
2 weeks ago
Tallahassee - Florida - USA
Title: Business Analyst - Work authorization: : any (candidate must be authorized to work in US) - Must - have skills: 4+ working as a...
Skills Needed: • 4+ working as a Business Analyst using both Agile and Waterfall;
• Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, and methodology development;
• Experience coordinating business users, technical staff, and architects to help analyze and define future needs and operations based upon use case and analysis of alternatives;
• In-depth knowledge of business process design and re-engineering;
• Microsoft Word, Visio, PowerPoint and Excel;
• Knowledge of IT standards in a criminal justice environment;
• Experience providing business analysis in a criminal justice environment;
• Experience working with Law Enforcement Agencies and associated security requirements;
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM);
• Experience with Rule 60GG, Florida Administration Code
• Experience with state government projects.