Part Time Accounting Bachelor's Degree Jobs
over 3 months ago
Part Time Bookkeeper
Austin - Texas - USA
Employment Type - Part - time - Job Functions - Accounting/Auditing Finance - The ideal candidate will be well organized and comfortable...
Skills Needed: Skills
Highly competent with numbers
Proficiency in QuickBooks Online
Advanced knowledge of Excel
Attention to detail
Organization and time management skills
Communication and interpersonal skills
2 days ago
Director of Nursing
Kingsburg - California - USA
Position: Director of Nursing Kingsburg - director of nursing - Kingsburg, California, United States - Crestwood Behavioral Health, a...
Skills Needed: Mental Health / Nursing
1 day ago
Education Workshop Trainer
Cheyenne - Wyoming - USA
We are seeking current or retired superintendents, principals, and teachers to provide professional development and in - service trainings...
over one month ago
Conferences/Events Assistants– Virtual Intern/CO-OP
New York City - New York - USA
Position: Job Title: Conferences/Events Assistants– Virtual Intern or CO - OP - Job Description - • Participate in a team to organize...
Skills Needed: Requirements
• You are studying for or have a University degree in Business, Marketing, Arts, English, Journalism, Education or any programs providing strong English language training or candidates with strong English language skills.
• You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintaining productivity, and committed to the job.
4 weeks ago
Winston-Salem - North Carolina - USA
Winston - Salem/Forsyth County Schools serves about 55,000 students with the goal of providing a quality education for each child. The...
Skills Needed: Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University and must hold or be able to qualify for a valid North Carolina Teaching License
3 days ago
Software Embedded Engineer
West Chester - Pennsylvania - USA
Software Development, Engineering
Position: Software Embedded Engineer - Position: Software Embedded DO - 178B Engineer - Good afternoon, - My client is looking to add to...
Skills Needed: JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• BS degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
• At least three years’ experience in embedded software design and development.
• Familiarity with Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) is a plus.
• Familiarity with RTCA DO-178B/C is desired.
• Familiarity with the C programming language is required
• Familiarity with Freescale microprocessors is desired
• Familiarity with graphics development using OpenGL is desired
• Familiarity with interface driver development for integrated microprocessors or standard communication interfaces (i.e. ARINC 429, Ethernet, RS-422, I2C, SPI, etc.) is desired.
• Proficiency with configuration management tools and methodologies and product life cycle documentation. Experience with IBM Doors or equivalent is desired.
• Must have working experience on cross-functional teams.
• Must be able to communicate design principles and technical content to other team members.
• Must set forward high expectations and holds him/herself and others accountable for continuous improvement.