Pharmacology Bachelor's Degree Jobs
3 weeks ago
Haematology Laboratory Supervisor
Dubai - UAE/Dubai
Healthcare, Laboratory/Lab Tech
Please submit your application letter along with curriculum vitae strictly on WORD DOCUMENT FORMAT ONLY giving full particulars of...
Skills Needed: The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:View this Job
The candidate must be a Graduate of an accredited Medical Laboratory Technologist Program
The candidate must have a current Medical Laboratory Technologist (MLT) Licensure and a DOH license.
Preference given to applicants with management training and a graduate from a reputable Western countries e.g., UK, USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, Wales, Scotland.
The candidate must have minimum 2 years of previous supervisory experience
The candidate must have general knowledge of core laboratory sections
Must have good knowledge of Accreditation Practices (e.g. CAP, JCIA)
Evidence of continuing education.
The candidate must possess excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
Knowledge of Laboratory and general computer applications.
Haematology Laboratory Supervisor JobPosted by Access Staff International Pty Ltd
over 2 months ago
Pharmacist, Staff/Long Term Care
Vancouver - British Columbia - Canada
Position: Pharmacist, Staff - Long Term Care - We’re Hiring: Pharmacist – Long Term Care Pharmacy Services - Staff Pharmacist, LTC –...
Skills Needed: Responsibilities:View this Job
• Dispenses medications, related supplies, and provides all clinical pharmacy services
• Leads, directs and supervises the pharmacy staff in manager’s absence to accomplish goals
• Structures and organizes workflow and systems for efficiency
• Develops and follows up on long term care business through immediate communication and attention to needs
• Licensed and in good standing with the British Columbia College of Pharmacists
• One year experience within a Long Term Care pharmacy preferred
• Experience with Kroll preferred
Pharmacist, Staff/Long Term Care JobPosted by McKenzie Health Care Recruitment
over 3 months ago
Biloxi - Mississippi - USA
Inpatient Pharmacists - Place of Performance: Keesler, AFB, Biloxi, Mississippi - Company Description - Entourage Consulting supports the...
Skills Needed: • Comprehensive knowledge of current pharmacological/biopharmaceutical principles, medical terminology, pathologies, disease states, and related information for a medical management plan.View this Job
• Knowledge of aseptic technique, and the preparation of sterile IV products and chemotherapeutic agents.
• Knowledge of emergency medications and drug monitoring.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to operate the pharmacy computer system(s) and other equipment.
• Must be able to generate prescription labels.
Inpatient Pharmacist/s JobPosted by Entourage Consulting LLC
over 3 months ago
Tokyo - Japan
We are looking for number of MDs in Development, Drug Safety and Medical affairs for domestics and foreign affiliated pharmaceutical...View this Job
Medical Director JobPosted by Bic Group Ltd