Purchasing Internship Bachelor's Degree Jobs
over 2 months ago
Chinese Speaking Intern/CO-OP
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Freelance, Supply Chain/Logistics
Position: Chinese Speaking Intern or CO - OP - Job Type: Internship or CO - OP - Job Experience: 0 - 5 year - Job Description - Your...
Skills Needed: Requirements
- You are studying for or have a university degree in engineering, computers, science, or any related tech fields
- You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, and committed to the job.
over 3 months ago
Makati - Philippines
Supply Chain/Logistics, Manufacturing
• Receives, examines and process department requisitions. - • Prepares documentation and submits to the President for approval prior to...
Skills Needed: Qualifications:
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
• Must have at least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
• Good organizational skills
• Detail oriented and result oriented
• Strong negotiation skills
1 day ago
New York City - New York - USA
We are seeking current or retired superintendents, principals, and teachers to provide professional development and in - service trainings...
3 weeks ago
Science Intern/CO-OP – Virtual
New York City - New York - USA
Position: Science Intern or CO - OP – Virtual Position - Job Type: Internship or CO - OP - Job Experience: 0 - 5 year - The GAO Group...
over one month ago
Internship in Legal Department
Las Vegas - Nevada - USA
Position: Paid Internship in Legal Department - Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting...
Skills Needed: Reporting Skills, Research Skills, Legal Administration Skills, Litigation, Client Relationships, Organization, Planning, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Dependability, Client Confidentiality
1 day ago
Mayfield Heights - Ohio - USA
Major Responsibilities Expected Outcomes of Responsibilities: - • Provide ongoing support for ad hoc reporting requests across HCM...
Skills Needed: Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Education
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Statistics, Business or related field
• 2+ or 4+ years overall experience in HR analytics and reporting (e.g. headcount, turnover, recruiting metrics and other analytics) or related experience (level 2 or 3)
• Proficiency with Excel and Access is required
• Working knowledge of Power BI and supporting reporting from SAP HCM is preferred
• Excellent analytical, organizational and data analysis skills
• Requires tolerance for ambiguity, good judgment and a strong sense of quality in work
• High integrity, self-confidence and organizational savvy
• Solid interpersonal skills, including the ability to work closely with other team members
• Strong attention to detail and execution
• Ability to work well with others and build and maintain productive internal and external relationships
Complexity of the role: IPC (Information Processing Capability)
• Must be able to work with complex systems and processes to develop recommendations
• Maintain an awareness of marketplace trends and best practices for HR analytics
• High level of analytical and problem solving skills, including attention to detail
• Uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
• Ability to create reports & scorecards in multiple formats, using multiple BI and Analytic Tools
• Strong communication skills with proficiency in drafting reports and presentations
Accepts Role Requirements
• Demonstrates and promotes a proper attitude regarding confidentiality of data
• Ability to build relationships face-to-face and virtually through technology/phone
• Must be able to handle highly confidential and company sensitive information
• Must be able to manage multiple priorities, produce excellent work results and follow-through on commitments
Key Performance Metrics
• Ongoing delivery of HR Data and Analytics
• Compliance to audit and data security requirements
• Specific metrics dependent on type of HR analytics
Houston - Texas - USA
General Description: - Pharmacy technicians provide support for all inpatient, ambulatory, trauma, clinical and logistical pharmacy...