QS Manager Bachelor's Degree Jobs
over 2 months ago
Expatriate Monopile Foundation
Mumbai - India
Position: Require Expatriate for Monopile Foundation – India - Our Client is A Leading Infrastructure Contracting Company in India. We are...
Skills Needed: Experience: Total 15-20 Years of experience with 5-6yrs of relevant experience in Monopile Foundation and RCD Equipment
• Degree in Civil Engineering
1. Experience Required for Monopile Construction Manager:
• Experience in Monopile work/ Monopile foundation and good understanding of design parameters. Should have adaptability to handle client/ Consultant’s technical issues.
• Direct execution experience in monopile of 2.5m- 3.5m diameter in rock using RCD Equipment at least two projects, of which one must be for bridge project in marine environment.
• Oversee and direct construction of Monopile work from conception to completion
• Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
• Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions related to monopiles to monitor compliance with safety regulations
• Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
• Meet contractual conditions of performance
• Review the work progress on daily basis
• Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
• Plan ahead to prevent foreseeable issues and resolve any emerging ones
2. Experience Required for Monopile Quality Manager:
• Direct involved in Quality Control of monopile of 2.5m- 3.5m diameter in rock using RCD at least two projects, of which one must be for bridge.
• Responsible for Quality Control functions/activities in monopiling of 2.5m-3.5m dia pile in rocks using RCD project or its parts, including Quality Control inspection schedules and the collection of Quality Records.
• Support the Construction Manager in dealing with the Client for all the Quality related issues.
1 week ago
Embedded Software Engineer
Cincinnati - Ohio - USA
Software Development, IT/Tech
Exciting open position for a Principal RF/Microwave Engineer in our Germantown, Maryland office. Take a technical leadership role in...
Skills Needed: Work closely with algorithm and hardware teams to develop wireless communications and signal
processing solutions. Develop software solutions for a variety of platforms and functionality. Require an
ability to code complex algorithms into a software-based solution. Support firmware and RF teams with
verification and bringing-up of prototypes.
The ideal candidate should also exhibit the following: problemsolving skills, attention to detail, strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills, and the
ability to work in a dynamic and team-oriented environment.
- BS or MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering (or related field) with 3+ years of experience in
embedded software design and implementation
- Experience with C/C++ and/or other simulation and modeling tools/languages
- Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems
over one month ago
Registered Nurse Adult Inpatient Rehabilitation RN
Fort Lauderdale - Florida - USA
Position: Registered Nurse Adult Inpatient Rehabilitation RN - Position: Staff Registered Nurse Medical Surgical RN Green Card -...
Skills Needed: IELTS OR TOEFL
2 days ago
Education Workshop Trainer
San Jose - California - USA
We are seeking current or retired superintendents, principals, and teachers to provide professional development and in - service trainings...
3 weeks ago
Virtual Intern/CO-OP - HR
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Position: Virtual Intern or CO - OP - HR - • Tasks include replying applicant`s emails, screening replies, and scheduling interviews by...
Skills Needed: • You are studying for or shall have a University degree in HR, in Journalism, Business, Arts, or any programs providing strong English language trainings or candidates with strong English language skills.
• You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintaining productivity and committed to the job.
• You shall have chosen HR as your desired career and is strongly interested in an intern opportunity related to HR
2 weeks ago
Learning Solutions, Remote High School Math Teacher
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Position: Learning Solutions, Full Time High School Math Teacher - US Candidates Only - *** (Please contact us using the "Apply for...
Skills Needed: Required Qualifications:
Candidates are required to be currently certified to teach high school in Oregon with a Mathematics endorsement listed on their teaching license. They are also expected to have HQT status in their state and to maintain this certification for the duration of their employment. Reciprocity is not accepted.
Minimum six (6) months of student teaching experience
Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
Experience in a customer service environment
Strong written/verbal communication skills
Experience with online teaching and supporting adults and children in the use of technology
One of the following endorsements: ELL, ESL or ESOL
Three (3) years of teaching experience
The above job is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. All employment is “at-will” as governed by the law of the state where the employee works. It is further understood that the “at-will” nature of employment is one aspect of employment that cannot be changed except in writing and signed by an authorized officer.
K12 is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status age, or genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law.