2 days ago
Richland - Washington - USA
Quality Assurance Division (QAD) requires Quality Assurance (QA) support - for the following scope: - · Complete requisite training to...
· Highly experienced in Quality Assurance as an auditor, lead auditor or quality assurance manager.
· Demonstrated knowledge of the requirements of ASME NQA-1, DOE , and 10 CFR 830.
· Expertise in corrective action programs and causal analysis.
· Working level knowledge of in nuclear and chemical safety basis and associated safety-related controls and requirements.
· Expertise in Integrated Safety Management Systems.
· Working knowledge of DOE policies and procedures.
· Senior level knowledge of Hanford Site mission, activities and priorities.
· Senior level knowledge of DOE program and project management practices, policies, and procedures.
· Expert writing skills, proven experience in supporting programs and projects with analysis, tracking, monitoring, assessment, review and coordination.
· Excellent communications skills.
· Knowledge of MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and/or other MS Office tools.
QA Inspector Job
STREET LEGAL INDUSTRIES INC
View this Job
over 3 months ago
Quality And Environmental Engineer
Rochester - England - UK
This role works within the quality team to ensure the overall quality of the manufactured products. - This including, but not limited to,...
Skills Needed: Our successful candidate would be someone who meets the following requirements:
University degree in a related field: environmental science, civil engineering, mining engineering, industrial engineering or similar.
2 or 3 years of previous experience, preferably in the precast concrete and/or construction sector.
Training and/or experience in quality management: ISO 9001, ISO 14001.
Experience in complex civil engineering and/or building construction projects. Experience in projects involving international teams and stakeholders.
Languages: English minimum B1, preferably B2 or higher. Spanish and/or other languages will be highly valued.
Availability for occasional national and international trips as required.
Attention to detail, problem-solving skills, communication skills, analysis skills.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
1 week ago
Senior Electrical Engineer
Simi Valley - California - USA
CDSI is searching for a bright and enthusiastic Senior Electrical Engineer to design, develop and maintain electrical control systems...
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering, an Advanced degree desirable
- 10+ years of experience in RF and communication system design in consumer/aerospace electronics
- Knowledge and understanding of power distribution and system wiring
- Experience with RF measurement equipment such as spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, and antenna chambers
- Experience with antenna and mechanical positioner integration, including
- (controllers, servo amplifiers, feedback)
- Technical and practical understanding of RF components, specifications and testing
- Familiarity with Electrical design and evaluation tools
- Familiarity with Atlassian set of collaboration and administrative tools.
- Good verbal communication skills are essential. A good sense of humor is helpful.
Ideally, the candidate will also have:
- Experience with CAD software (i.e. Solid Edge, to layout designs)
- Understanding of RF system architecture, design & test of hardware components
- Experience with antenna integration issues
- Experience with pedestal integration issues
- Able to move parts (ability to lift up to 50 pounds required)
- Complying with safety procedures, rules, and regulations
- CDSI is an AS9100D certified workplace.
Candidate must have US Citizenship or US Permanent Resident status
Senior Electrical Engineer, RF
Compensation and Benefits:
As a full-time employee, you will enjoy a competitive salary, a robust benefit package including:
- Vision plans
- Life Insurance
- AD&D insurance
- 5 paid sick days per year
- Paid vacation (PTO)
- We offer a 401k program with matching contributions from the company.
- In addition, we offer endless opportunities to learn, grow, and develop your strengths through top-tier training programs, certification sponsorship and tuition reimbursement.
- Most importantly, we offer a fun, energetic environment that truly has a familial atmosphere and a crucial emphasis on maintaining a strong work-life balance through our paid-time-off policies, paid holidays, parental leave, family leave, and bereavement leave.
- Shared company profit of the year
NOTE: In order to conform to Government technology export regulations (ITAR), applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents (Green Card holders). CDSI uses e-Verify and provide Social Security Administration and/or Department of Homeland Security employee's I-9 Form to confirm work authorization.
CDSI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Senior Electrical Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Location: On site - Simi Valley, CA
1 day ago
Network System Engineer
Richmond - Virginia - USA
Aditxt, Inc. (Aditxt™) is a biotech innovation company with a mission to prolong life and enhance its quality by improving immune system...
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related field or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of IT experience with progressive responsibilities.
- In-depth understanding of overall IT infrastructure including:
- Cloud concepts
- Data Center operations: Storage, Backups/Restore, Virtualization, Security, and Networking.
- Systems/network administration and development
- Windows Active Directory and Azure AD including GPO and LDAP experience
- System analysis, procedure/process analysis and problem resolution by working with multiple stakeholders in a problem-solving scenario
- Project and change management principles and practices
- IT security principles and practices and design, implementation, and maintenance of various security products
- High availability network and systems technology and design
- Firewall, switches, WAP, VLAN, and other networking experience
- SQL HA / LB experience is a plus
- IP Telephony, SharePoint Online, and MS Teams experience is a plus
- Ability to work in a faced-paced environment and respond with agility to changing priorities.
- Highly organized; ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with forecasting, software licensing, and asset management.
- Understand business continuity and disaster recovery principles and practices in emergency scenarios.
- Experience with healthcare IT systems such as LIS, EHR is a plus.
- CCNP Certification preferred.
What Can We Offer You?
Aditxt offers comprehensive benefits that include:
- Multiple Medical coverage options that are effective Day 1
- Prescription coverage
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account Plan
- Health Savings Account Plan (if enrolled in a High Deductible Health Plan)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits
- Life and AD&D Insurance
OSHA RISK FACTOR CATEGORY 1: The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and work with a computer. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and smell. The employee must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds and/or carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds. The employee is required to perform repetitive motions, including reaching above the head and typing. Specific vision abilities required by this job include peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Aditxt is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all job applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, r factors prohibited by law.
1 day ago
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Columbia - South Carolina - USA
Position: Account Manager (Remote) - Primary Objective: - The Account Manager is passionate about the Spectrio products and mission while...
- 5+ years' enterprise sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience selling in the technology landscape working between both marketing and information technology teams
- A track record of hitting and exceeding goals
- Proficiency with Salesforce and NetSuite preferred
1 week ago
Business Intelligence Developer
Parsippany - New Jersey - USA
IT/Tech, Software Development
Location: Parsippany - Job Purpose - The Business Intelligence Developer works with the data team in maintaining and developing the Med -...
- Requires a Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Minimum five years working as a Database engineer or a related role.
- Minimum of five years SSAS experience
- Thorough understanding of database structures, theories, principles, & practices.
- Ability to write & troubleshoot SQL code & design stored procedures, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, & constraints.
- Extensive knowledge of MS SQL Server 2012 or later
- Extensive knowledge with SSRSSSISTSql
- Experience with C# andor VB.NET.
- Technical knowledge of MS SQL Server internals with emphasis on query performance.
- Knowledge and know-how to troubleshoot potential issues; experience with best practices around database operations and project management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate technical and non-technical concepts to peers, customers, and management
- Must be capable of routinely making effective and timely decisions in alignment with departmental direction, and based on sound business knowledge and industry best practices.
- Require ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task with several complex and demanding projects.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to move around the work area; Sit; perform manual tasks; operate tools and other office equipment such as computer, computer peripherals and telephones; extend arms; kneel; talk and hear.
Mental Demands: The employee must be able to follow directions, collaborate with others, and handle stress.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
Med-Metrix will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, veteran status, other non-merit based factors, r characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Business Intelligence Developer Job
View this Job
1 week ago
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Myrtle Point - Oregon - USA
Location: Myrtle Point - - Location: - Remote - California - : 5371 - # of Openings: 1 - Senior Underwriter - General Summary: - The...
Skills Needed: Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree from college or university, or minimum of five years of related Underwriting experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in workers compensation required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to calculate premium which include rates and premium amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, fees, and assessments.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual requires above average skills using personal computers including data entry, word processing and spreadsheet programs, and knowledge of Internet software; Microsoft products including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of business office practices and procedures, English grammar, spelling and business math.
Senior Underwriter Job
EMPLOYERS Insurance Group (EIG)
View this Job