Retail Marketing Bachelor's Degree Jobs
over 3 months ago
Customer Advocacy Manager/Customer Relationship
Bucharest - Romania
Customer Service, Retail
Position: Customer Advocacy Manager (Customer Relationship) - Our client is a leading company for Consumer Electronics with 25 000...
Skills Needed: Core Tasks:View this Job
Customer Experience (CX):
• Responsible for the Customer Experience Journey in terms of After Sales services (continuous assessment & improvements), including on mobile media.
• Continually review and enhance the customer journey and communication tools.
• Set-up and grow omni-channels communication with consumers.
• Feedback Consumer Frustrations & expectations
• Work across teams to continually assess and eliminate unnecessary processes and implement new ways to enhance the CX
• Personalization of the experience.
• Assess customer satisfaction through direct observation, surveys and discussions with Customer Services team and other colleagues
• Increase Service NPS
Assistance Pages on Commercial Websites:
• Build the Assistance pages of the Commercial Website to create a self-service platform for consumers and a mine of information.
• Build a dynamic and efficiency Troubleshooting & FAQ areas for consumers.
• Define and participate with other Department on the Loyalty and private consumer area.
• Set-up and grow online Product Registration, linked with CRM systems.
• Set-up and grow consumer repair requests & tracking
Call Center Operations:
• Follow Call Center Operations through Metrics
• Daily Anomalies Reviews
• Weekly Business Reviews (W)
• Monthly Reporting
• Responsible for the Call Center overall Performance (KPIs)
• Define the right number KPIs and the targets
• Challenge Call Center to achieve the KPIs
• Coach and Drive to results.
• Work with Call Center to organize customer calls handling, requests and inquiries to achieve customer satisfaction and increase customer loyalty
• Work with Call Center to continuously enhance Call Center agents quality & capabilities. Supporting the professional development of Call Center agents to enhance their performance by ensuring appropriate training is available and any other necessary means
• Provide call forecast to Call Center to enable Capacity planning to secure adequate size & resources to support each channels and sales evolution.
• Champion the First Call Resolution program
• Increase Call Center NPS
• Perform data analysis and identify points of improvements
• Publish reporting
• Cooperate with Global & Local Marketing teams on Social Media listening & interaction.
Customer Advocacy Manager/Customer Relationship JobPosted by Reed Specialist Recruitment
over 3 months ago
Event and Retail Promoter
Customer Service, Retail
Purpose: - To interact with prospective customers in our Retail and Event department, converting conversations into sales appointments and...
Skills Needed: Qualifications:View this Job
• High school diploma or equivalent; post high school education preferred
• Customer service and/or sales experience required
• Demonstrated interpersonal and listening skills
• Responsible and reliable
• Customer focused and results oriented
• Valid driver's license and reliable transportation to job sites around the Minneapolis area
• Flexible work schedule
Event and Retail Promoter JobPosted by Renewal by Andersen
1 week ago
Reno - Nevada - USA
The Community Education Coordinator VISTA serves primarily to build and enhance new community health - based education programs in Carson...
Skills Needed: Passionate commitment to Carson City Parks, Recreation and Open Space mission and vision;View this Job
Bachelor’s degree in education, science, natural resources, forestry, or a related field;
Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
Exceptional writing skills;
Strong communication skills;
Strong organizational skills;
High degree of initiative and spirit of service;
Experience working with community groups;
Preferred: experience teaching in formal or informal settings;
Preferred: reading, writing, and speaking competency in Spanish language.
Education Coordinator JobPosted by Truckee Meadows Parks Foundation
over one month ago
Senior Civil Engineer
El Paso - Texas - USA
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED ONLINE AT (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) for further...
Skills Needed: Desired Skills and Experience:View this Job
•B.S. in related engineering field required (Civil, Environmental, Mechanical, etc.)
•Texas PE required
•Minimum of 6 years’ experience in municipal water, wastewater and stormwater engineering and consulting industry
•Proven track record of successfully managing small to mid-level projects and delivering on time and on budget while meeting or exceeding client expectations
•Successful marketing, proposal writing, proposal management, and public presentations experience a plus
•Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to conduct effective presentations and written report preparation
•Valid driver’s license and good driving record
•Solid experience with MS Office products, including MS Project.
Senior Civil Engineer JobPosted by Brown and Caldwell
over 2 months ago
Software Engineer- REMOTE Software Engineer/TS/Q Security
Los Alamos - New Mexico - USA
IT/Tech, Software Development
Software Engineer - REMOTE Software Engineer (TS or Q Security) - Location: Remote with travel to Los Alamos, NM - Job Code:19 - 11001 -...
Skills Needed: Required Experience/Skills:View this Job
A minimum of 4 years related experience.
Required to take a training on the requirements tool and obtain a related certification
Experience in the following:
Desired Experience /Skills:
DOORS software application (highly desired; will train right candidate)
Visual Basic Office Scripting
Migration of software updates
Previous DOE or DOD Experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technical field or combination of education and experience.
Location: Los Alamos, NM – Relocation is not required as all travel expenses (Airfare, rental car, hotel, etc.) are covered. Travel is required 2-3 times a month.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Software Engineer- REMOTE Software Engineer/TS/Q Security JobPosted by Flagship Global Solutions Inc.
1 week ago
Ticket Sales Intern
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
youbloom was created and is supported by musicians and industry experts including Bob Geldof, Rupert Hine (Renowned Music Producer), Mike...View this Job
Ticket Sales Intern JobPosted by youbloom
over one month ago
Specialist, Equal and Title IX Investigator
Reno - Nevada - USA
The University of Nevada, Reno invites applications for a Specialist, Equal Opportunity and Title IX Investigator 2 or 3. The Equal...
Skills Needed: Specialist/Investigator 2 - Bachelor’s Degree and two (2) years of related work experience; OR a Master’s Degree or J.D. and one (1) year of related work experience.View this Job
Related Experience: experience in investigations, human resources, human relations, student conduct, or a related field; and experience in equal opportunity, Title IX, interpersonal violence, federal or state compliance, or experience with federal and state laws and regulations related to diversity and equity, including but not limited to Title IX, Title VII, and VAWA; legal research and writing, or report writing experience; public speaking; experience working with diverse populations.
Specialist/Investigator 3 - Bachelor’s Degree and three (3) years of related work experience; OR a Master’s Degree or J.D. and two (2) years of related work experience.
Related Experience: progressively responsible experience in investigations, human resources, human relations, student conduct, or a related field; and experience in equal opportunity, Title IX, interpersonal violence, federal or state compliance, or experience with federal and state laws and regulations related to diversity and equity, including but not limited to Title IX, Title VII, and VAWA; legal research and writing, or report writing experience; public speaking; experience working with diverse populations.
Substantial experience working with diverse populations, including populations of color, the LGBTQ community, and persons with disabilities.
Experience in, and awareness of, the sensitivity required when interacting with a diverse community on trauma-related topics.
Formal ADA certification and/or experience working with ADA laws, requirements and/or ADA compliance.
Experience investigating cases of interpersonal violence and knowledge of complexities surrounding investigations in a university setting.
Strong presentation and facilitation skills with an emphasis on education and training for a variety of constituencies.
Demonstrated excellence in writing comprehensive investigative reports.
Experience with Title IX provisions related to athletic compliance and gender equity in NCAA sports.
Ability to work evenings and weekends as necessary
Specialist, Equal and Title IX Investigator JobPosted by University of Nevada, Reno Office of Equal Opportunity & Title IX