Security Guard Bachelor's Degree Jobs
3 days ago
Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
Reporting to Director, Safety & Security, successful candidate would perform a wide variety of technical tasks and functions in support...
Skills Needed: Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Fire Sciences, Fire and Emergency Management, Fire Administration or other related discipline.View this Job
Seven (7) years with Master’s or nine (9) years with Bachelor’s Degree of related experience including three (3) years in a managerial position.
Certificate as a Fire Inspector and Plans Examiner from a Nationally recognized certifications board.
Knowledge of operations, services and activities of an overall fire prevention, inspection program fire operation and emergency medical services programs.
Experience in high rise buildings/skyscrapers/towers.
Fire Marshal JobPosted by Ben Khan & Associates
over one month ago
Irving - Texas - USA
Software Development, IT/Tech
Hello Job Seekers! - I have some urgent requirements with my few of my clients. Please send me your updated resume along with your hourly...
Skills Needed: * Minimum 1-5 years of experience with Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with valid status.View this Job
* Valid work permit: OPT, GC, Citizen, H4, L2
* Passionate and eagerness to work with big IT clients as a software consultant.
* Willing to relocate anywhere in the US.
Java Developer JobPosted by Mergen IT LLC
1 week ago
Mayfield Heights - Ohio - USA
Major Responsibilities Expected Outcomes of Responsibilities: - • Provide ongoing support for ad hoc reporting requests across HCM...
Skills Needed: Skills, Knowledge, Experience and EducationView this Job
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Statistics, Business or related field
• 2+ or 4+ years overall experience in HR analytics and reporting (e.g. headcount, turnover, recruiting metrics and other analytics) or related experience (level 2 or 3)
• Proficiency with Excel and Access is required
• Working knowledge of Power BI and supporting reporting from SAP HCM is preferred
• Excellent analytical, organizational and data analysis skills
• Requires tolerance for ambiguity, good judgment and a strong sense of quality in work
• High integrity, self-confidence and organizational savvy
• Solid interpersonal skills, including the ability to work closely with other team members
• Strong attention to detail and execution
• Ability to work well with others and build and maintain productive internal and external relationships
Complexity of the role: IPC (Information Processing Capability)
• Must be able to work with complex systems and processes to develop recommendations
• Maintain an awareness of marketplace trends and best practices for HR analytics
• High level of analytical and problem solving skills, including attention to detail
• Uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
• Ability to create reports & scorecards in multiple formats, using multiple BI and Analytic Tools
• Strong communication skills with proficiency in drafting reports and presentations
Accepts Role Requirements
• Demonstrates and promotes a proper attitude regarding confidentiality of data
• Ability to build relationships face-to-face and virtually through technology/phone
• Must be able to handle highly confidential and company sensitive information
• Must be able to manage multiple priorities, produce excellent work results and follow-through on commitments
Key Performance Metrics
• Ongoing delivery of HR Data and Analytics
• Compliance to audit and data security requirements
• Specific metrics dependent on type of HR analytics
HRIS Analyst JobPosted by Mindlance INC
over 2 months ago
Jackson - Mississippi - USA
Software Development, Programmer
Our client, a nationally acclaimed interdisciplinary research center in Mississippi is strategically adding a long - term, career -...
Skills Needed: Musts: Bachelor's Degree. Strong data analysis skills. Hands-on Java web application development using Spring framework. Proven experience designing enterprise software and defining software architectures. Front-end, middle and back-end skills. A thorough understanding of relational databases, object-oriented programming, and backup and recovery procedures. User interaction design. Hibernate. JPA. AngularJS, Microservice Architecture, Spring Boot, Docker.View this Job
Highly desirable: MS/PhD. Elasticsearch. Solr. Leading Agile software development teams.
Software Architect JobPosted by Steinman Recruiting Associates
3 weeks ago
Addison - Texas - USA
IT/Tech, Software Development
We are we looking for: - Candidates with US/Canada/Mexico Citizenship, Australian Citizenship, STEM OPT/CPT, H1 Transfer Eligible, EAD( L2...
Skills Needed: Android DeveloperView this Job
Robotic Process Automation
Pega and other BPM
QA Testing QTP/Selenium
STEM OPT/C JobPosted by Shiro technologies LLC
over one month ago
Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist
Tacoma - Washington - USA
Entourage seeks experienced Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist to provide the following services: - General Description: -...
Skills Needed: Requirements:View this Job
• You shall provide an extensive working knowledge of Ambulatory Payment Classification (APCs), International Classification of Diseases, 10th Revision, Clinical Modification (ICD-10-CM), Current Procedural Terminology (CPTs), Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS), and Evaluation and Management (E&M) coding. An extensive working knowledge is defined as a minimum of three to five years of CDI experience. You shall also maintain a working knowledge of the MHS coding guidelines for documentation, coding and billing services provided by MTF-specific COR.
• You must be able to read, interpret medical records, and understand medical terminology to correctly analyze medical records. Additionally, you shall have a minimum of two years of experience with common office software to include, but not limited to Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and electronic mail systems and proficient with computer hardware and software (AHLTA, CCE, CHCS, MHS GENESIS, and Essentris) to accomplish assigned tasks.
• You shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with all parties and other health care providers. In addition, if the position requires the use of computers, you shall be computer literate.
• You shall have the required education, training, experience and documented current competence in the area of Health Information Management.
• The required credentials for Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialists performing the coding services of this contract will be by the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) as a Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) or Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT), or Certified Professional Coder (CPC) through the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC). Annual credentials shall be maintained.
• One of the following degrees is required:
1. Bachelor in Science in Nursing (BSN)
2. Registered Nurse (RN)
3. Physician Assistant (PA)
4. Medical Doctor (MD) or comparable clinical degree.
• You must be credentialed/licensed through or have a degree from a school accredited from one of the following organizations:
1. The Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM)
2. Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
3. Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS)
4. Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
5. The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
6. The Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME)
7. The American Medical Association (AMA)
8. The Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation (COCA)
9. The American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
10. The Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA)
11. Or a U.S. based school of higher learning that is accredited from a nationally recognized accrediting agency according to the US Department of Education.
• You shall provide proof of certification and maintain at least one of the following certificates from either AHIMA or ACDIS annually:
1. Clinical Documentation Improvement Practitioner (CDIP)
2. Certified Clinical Documentation Specialist (CCDS)
• Annual reporting of accreditation certification is a requirement and shall be provided without request. Reference from previous healthcare facilities will be made to determine compatibility with the MTF needs.
• You must have a minimum of 3-5 years of recent CDI experience in an acute care hospital setting including minimum of two years of CDI experience in ICD10-CM/PCS and MS-DRGs with experience in providing physician and/or CDI education or similar clinical background experience providing education. Experience with MHS DoD coding is preferred.
• You must provide copies of certificates and a resume to include three years of CDI experience within the last five years prior to assignment at the MTF, if you do not have Department of Defense (DoD) experience
• You must provide copies of certificates and a resume to include two years of CDI experience within the last five years prior to assignment at the MTF, if you have DoD experience
• You must have extensive knowledge of disease processes, clinical indicators, pharmacology medical terminology and usage, including general medical, surgical, pharmaceutical, hospital terms and abbreviations, and abstracting techniques.
• You are required to have extensive knowledge of the official 10-CM, ICD-10/PCS, CPT, APC, DRG and MHS Coding Guidelines for coding and reporting. Previous coding experience is desired.
• You must have extensive knowledge of healthcare regulations, including reimbursement and documentation requirements for severity of illness, risk of mortality, quality outcomes, accurate coding and DRG assignment.
• You must be able to complete initial medical record reviews of patient records within 24-48 hours of admission for specified patient population to: (a) evaluate documentation to assign the principal diagnosis, pertinent secondary diagnosis, and procedures for accurate DRG assignment, risk of mortality and severity of illness; and (b) initiate a review sheet.
• You must conduct follow-up reviews of patients every 2-3 days to support and assign a working or final DRG assignment upon patient discharge.
• You will complete a minimum of 500-550 initial and subsequent concurrent reviews each month.
• You will complete 97% initial and subsequent reviews in required timeframe for timeliness metrics.
• You will complete workload with an accuracy of 97% for initial and subsequent reviews.
• You must be able to formulate physician queries regarding missing, unclear or conflicting health record documentation by requesting and obtaining additional documentation within the health record.
• You must be able to collaborate with case managers, nursing staff and other ancillary staff regarding interaction with physicians regarding documentation and to resolve physician queries prior to discharge.
• You should also be familiar with important areas such as privacy, security, and confidentiality that also impact sharing of clinical information.
• You shall provide proof of U.S. Citizenship.
• You will train physicians, coders or ancillary staff on improvement as needed.
Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist JobPosted by Entourage Consulting LLC