Service Technician Bachelor's Degree Jobs
over 3 months ago
Avionic Repair Technician
Cheltenham - England - UK
• Repairs & Tests on Circuit boards - • Hands - On Repairing Faults - Key Skills and competencies - Essential: - • Fault Finding - • Use...
Skills Needed: Essential:
• Fault Finding
• Use of manual and automated test equipment
• Hands-on experience
• Fault diagnosis
2 weeks ago
Jr. Electrical Engineer
JOB DESCRIPTION: - Responsible for the Electronic Hardware requirements, design, analysis, documentation and verification testing of...
Skills Needed: JOB DESCRIPTION:
Responsible for the Electronic Hardware requirements, design, analysis, documentation and verification testing of IS&S’ avionics
products and associated circuit cards, components and test equipment. Responsible for the circuit development, component
specifications and hardware support from Concept Phase through Production.
MINIMAL TRAINING NEEDS:
• BS degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent education
• Analog and digital circuit design, analysis and testing.
• Familiarity with PCAD and Allegro development tools desired
• Familiarity with FPGA development and VHDL desired
• Must be able to bring up and troubleshoot circuit cards using lab test equipment
• Must be able to work as a productive member on cross-functional development teams.
• Must be able to see and manipulate small parts.
• Must be able to sit, stand, walk, bend or stretch in keeping with the demands of a typical office role.
• Must be able to lift and carry components up to 30#.
• Must be able to communicate technical data with colleagues.
• Must be able to read and operate a computer for both design and programming.
1 day ago
San Antonio - Texas - USA
General Description: - Exercise Physiologist/ Preventionist will provide outreach services to additional military treatment facilities and...
Skills Needed: Education:
• Bachelor's degree in a health-related field from an accredited institution is required.
• Shall have Continuing Medical Education (CME) / Continuing Education Units (CEU).
• Minimum of two (2) years' experience in a health-related field is required within the last three (3) years.
• Training to be a trainer/presenter for the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recognized Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP) utilized within the Endocrinology Diabetes Center of Excellence (EDCoE) required. Expected to obtain master trainer certification for CDC recognized DPP utilized within the EDCoE within 2 years.
• Shall have and maintain a current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
2 weeks ago
Physical Therapist Skilled Nursing SNF
Sioux Falls - South Dakota - USA
Position: Physical Therapist Skilled Nursing SNF H1B or Green Card - MUST HAVE NPTE EXAM, TOEFL, US LICENSE - Responsible for the overall...
Skills Needed: MUST HAVE NPTE EXAM, TOEFL, US LICENSE
Graduate from Physical Therapy program
Current license as a Physical Therapist in the state of practice
Must meet Clinical Competency requirements
Current CPR certification, preferred
Ability to travel within 50 minutes of your assigned primary building(s) as needed.
Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
4 weeks ago
Part-Time Online Teacher/American,British,Australian
Phoenix - Arizona - USA
Position: Part - Time Online Teacher Recruitment( Recruiting Only American,British,Australian) - Part - time Online English Teaching job...
Skills Needed: Qualification:
1.Love kids, positive, humor, sociable, patient, hard-working, outgoing, professional，Responsible passionate.
2.With qualification certificate of English teacher or TESOL, TEFL certificates（teaching credentials, academic titles and honors）
3. Native English speakers or fluent non-native speakers with no distinguishable accent.
5. Formal teaching qualifications are desirable, but not necessarily required
6. Pre-Existing Chinese language skill is desirable, but not necessarily required
7. No record of criminal activities
8. Bachelor's degree or high school graduation or relevant educational certificate, negotiable based on individual qualifications and performances
over one month ago
Sunnyvale - California - USA
IT/Tech, Software Development
Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high - volume, low - latency applications for mission -...
Skills Needed: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Proven hands-on Software Development experience
Proven working experience in the following tools:
1. Java 1.8 and above
2. Spring and spring boot
3. Hibernate, JPA
4. Rest web services
5. Orcale, Mysql, MongoDB
6. Junit, Mochito
7. Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins)