Shipping Bachelor's Degree Jobs
6 days ago
Customer Support Agent/Shipping
Tokyo - Japan
Customer Service/Help Desk, Sales
Position: Customer Support Agent (Shipping) - Employment: Full Time Employee - Work location: Minato - ku, Tokyo - Training/Trial Period:...
Skills Needed: Mandatory Condition:
We are looking for people who meet the following requirements.
• Practical experience in the shipping and logistics industry (no matter how many years)
• TOEIC 750 or higher or equivalent English skills
Welcome / Preferable:
• Foreign-affiliated person who wants to work in a flexible and flat corporate culture
over 3 months ago
Logistic & administration
Dubai - UAE/Dubai
Supply Chain/Logistics, Business
Position: logistic and and administration - to handle all documentation and operations related to import and export of cargo via a routine...
Skills Needed: - document handling
- import and export operation handling
- transport document verification
- custom clearance procedure
- knowledge of free zone regulations for import/transport/export
- sufficient computer knowledge, MS Office
over 3 months ago
Offaly - Ireland
Transportation, Supply Chain/Logistics
We are currently recruiting for a Freight Specialist for a global business based in Co Offaly. This is a full time, permanent role. The...
over one month ago
Registered Nurse Medical/Surgical RN
Las Vegas - Nevada - USA
Position: Staff Registered Nurse Adult Inpatient Rehabilitaition RN - Interviews in the UK and Ireland for Opportunities in the USA!!!!! -...
Skills Needed: Minimum of 1 year of experience in Medical, Emergency or ICU nursing.
over one month ago
Trading Software Engineer
New York - USA
Our client are a worldwide leader in finance that uses next - generation technology and alpha - driven strategies to transform the global...
Skills Needed: Our client are a worldwide leader in finance that uses next-generation technology and alpha-driven strategies to transform the global economy. We tackle some of the toughest problems in the industry by pushing ourselves to be the best again and again. It’s demanding work for the brightest minds, but we wouldn’t have it any other way. Here, great ideas can come from anyone. Everyone. You.
The Electronic Trading Technology Team is responsible for developing critical trading system components that power our algorithmic trading to trade billions of dollars of assets a day. We focus on building technologies that are highly performant and scalable, fault tolerant, and extensible.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who has demonstrated the ability to function independently in a fast-paced, dynamic, and demanding trading environment. This person will be intellectually curious, intuitive, rigorous, trustworthy, and have the highest ethical standards. In addition, she/he will be effective addressing a number of internal and external audiences in a professional manner.
· Responsible for the design, development and deployment of new and existing components and frameworks.
· Responsible for proposing new designs and modifying existing ones to continuously improve performance, functionality, and stability of the system.
· Facilitate communication and collaboration with business users and peer technology teams.
· Solid computer science fundamentals
· Expert C++ development skills
· Experience building enterprise systems and low-latency applications
· Practical knowledge of some message-oriented middleware (e.g., Solace, LBM, Tib/RV, etc.)
· Strong network and multithreaded programming skills
· Prior experience developing position management systems and corresponding risk and compliance checks is a plus
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science or a related discipline
Generous Negotiable Base Salary, plus other benefits
2 weeks ago
Java Architect AWS
San Diego - California - USA
IT/Tech, Software Development
Role: Java Architect with AWS - Location: San Diego, CA - Duration: Long term - JD: - • 10+ years’ experience as a hands - on Architect...
Jacksonville - North Carolina - USA
We are accepting resumes! - General Description: - Neonatologists provide comprehensive medical assessment, examination, consultation,...
Skills Needed: Education:
• Possess a Doctorate Degree in Medicine from an accredited college approved by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education and Hospitals of the American Medical Association, a Doctorate Degree in Osteopathy from a College accredited by the American Osteopathic Association, or permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
• Pertinent clinical experience within the past two years sufficient to demonstrate current clinical competency for the setting and procedures required by the contract.
• Possess and maintain a current unrestricted license to practice as a professional neonatologist in any one of the 50 states, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
• Possess current certification in American Health Association Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers; American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Course; American Red Cross CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) for the Professional Rescuer; or an MTF equivalent course.
• Possess current certification cards in Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) and Sugar, Temperature, Airway, Blood Pressure, Lab Work and Emotional Support (S.T.A.B.L.E).
• Possess and maintain board certification in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine as determined by the American Board of Pediatrics.
• In good standing, and under no restrictions, with the state licensure board in any state in which a license is held or has been held within the last 10 years.
• In good standing and under no sanction or suspension by the federal government.
• Shall be current with and have completed all continuing education requirements specified by their professional licensure or certification.
• Read, write, speak, and understand the English language fluently and maintain good communication skills with patients and other health care personnel.
• Physically capable of standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time and capable of normal ambulation.
• Must be a U.S. citizen.
over 2 months ago
General Practitioner/ Doctor/ Physician
New York City - New York - USA
Position: General Practitioner/Family Doctor/Family Physician - Position: Group Family Practice / Walk - in Clinic - Make this your...
Skills Needed: Job Duties/Responsibilities: General practitioners and family physicians diagnose and treat the diseases, physiological disorders and injuries of patients. Family Physicians and General Practitioners provide comprehensive longitudinal primary health care and medical services to a population local to the community being served including regular in and out of office care, inpatient care and out of office hours’ care.
Qualifications/Education: Completion of a three or four year Medical Doctor (MD) degree program at an accredited university, followed by family medicine or specialty post-graduate training. Subsequently, completion of the qualifying examinations of the Medical Council of Canada and must be eligible for License with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC (CPSBC) provisional/full license or Canadian College of Family Practitioners (CCFP). Internationally Educated Medical Graduates (IMG’s) of Accredited Medical Schools who have completed their residency program within Canada, USA, Caribbean, UK, Ireland or Australia may be eligible for a Provisional License w a residency may not be required.