Spanish Speaking Bachelor's Degree Jobs
1 week ago
Graduates Chinese universities
Shanghai - China
Position: Graduates required for Chinese universities - Position: European graduates required for university positions in China - Pearl...
Skills Needed: Knowledge of English essentialView this Job
Graduates Chinese universities JobPosted by Pearl River Agency
2 weeks ago
Online Spanish Teacher
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Position: Online Spanish Language Teacher (Weekend position) - Our Mission: - With students at the centre, it is our mission to empower...
Skills Needed: Your skills and experienceView this Job
- Spanish is your native language (C2+ level at least)
- You have gained some experience in the field of education
- You are studying or have finished your studies in ELE or Master’s in Education in Spanish
- You are available to work flexibl hours during the weekend
- You have great time management and organizational skills
- You are proactive in your teaching methodology
- You use your initiative to solve problems and engage students
- You can legally work as a freelancer
- Technical equipment (High speed internet connection, headset with microphone, Laptop/desktop with a camera)
- Comfortable quiet working environment
Online Spanish Teacher JobPosted by Lingoda GmbH
over one month ago
Spanish to English Translator
Translator UK is looking to recruit 5 to 10 quality Spanish to English translators for a large upcoming project. This position is on a...
Skills Needed: --Native English SpeakerView this Job
--Experienced in performing website translations
--Located in London, UK or nearby
--University educated in Translation
--Minimum 2 years’ experience
Spanish to English Translator JobPosted by Translator UK
over 3 months ago
Hengyang - China
Position: Teacher/s - Position: TEACH IN CHINA AND WRITE A NEW LIFE STORY - We are a private - run training center that focuses on...
Skills Needed: Bachelors Degree or higher.View this Job
Possess a TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or the like.
Passport holders from Native English Speaking Countries
Judiciary Record /Police Record Check
Medical Examination Report
Notice that in order to obtain a working permit from the Foreign Experts’ Bureau, and work in China, the University Degree and the No Criminal Record documents need to be notarized, authenticated, and then legalized by the Chinese Embassy or consulate in your country.
Teacher JobPosted by Canada Frontier International Language School
over 3 months ago
Spanish Social Media Internet Assessor
“Valuing your knowledge and opinions” - Type: Work from Home, Temporary, Part - time, Independent Contractor, Smartphone required -...
Skills Needed: Fluency in written and verbal English & Spanish.View this Job
Preferred level of education/certification - Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
Active daily user of Gmail, Google+ and other forms of social media including Twitter
Familiarity with other Google products
Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
Require access to and use of a Smartphone device (Android version 4.1 or higher or iPhone version 4S or higher only) to complete certain tasks
A Barcode Scanner application must be installed on your smartphone to complete certain tasks
The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone
Time Management Skills
For cultural and historical awareness purposes you must be resident in Mexico for the last 5 consecutive years.
Spanish Social Media Internet Assessor JobPosted by Lionbridge GSS Ltd.
over 3 months ago
Osaka - Japan
Job Purpose: - Managing translation and DTP projects related to Mexico on time and at high quality. - We are looking for someone who can...
Skills Needed: Responsibility:View this Job
• Composing quotes
• Management of translation and DTP projects (Process planning, proof reading, delivery and so on)
• Vender management, assigning translators, involving negotiation with oversea companies,
(Occasionally) Assisting recruitment job
• Native user of Mexican Spanish
• Japanese - business level (above N2)
• English - business level
• Graduated from Local 4 years colleges in Mexico.
• 3 years’ experience in real world
• Management experience
• Negotiation experience
9:00 - 18:00 (1 hour lunch break)
Translation Coordinator JobPosted by b-cause Inc.,