Team Leader Bachelor's Degree Jobs
over one month ago
Grocery Store General Manager
Brooklyn - New York - USA
Restaurant/Food Service, Management
Position: Grocery Store General Manager (multiple location) - Happier Management is opening a hyper - local grocery store with a unique...
Skills Needed: Skills
Bilingual English / Spanish is preferable, but not necessary.
High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our products, core values, and company philosophy.
Strong attention to detail.
Extensive knowledge of grocery management and distribution.
Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
Growth mindset towards greater responsibility and ownership as you’ll.
Desire to coach and mentor others for growth.
Excellent interpersonal, motivational, team building, and customer relationship skills.
Capable of teaching others in a positive and constructive manner.
Thorough knowledge of natural and high-end products.
Advanced knowledge of regulatory and safety policies and procedures.
Proficient mathematical skills for assessing financial performance, monitoring profitability, and managing inventory.
Demonstrated decision-making ability, leadership skills, and ability to prioritize and delegate.
Proficiency with email, Microsoft Office, and operations-related applications.
over 2 months ago
MIS manager College
Position: MIS manager (Female) College - Job purpose - · To be responsible, on a day - to - day basis, for the provision of monitoring, -...
Skills Needed: Qualifications Skills
· Computer / IT related degree.
· Proven experience and knowledge of MIS within education, including management
of learner information.
· Excellent IT skills, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint and the ability to produce
high level reports, including dashboards.
· Experience in SQL script.
· A demonstrable customer focus with commitment to quality and continuous
· Ability to think clearly and analytically, with close attention to detail.
· Ability to organise and prioritise work effectively.
· Ability to work to deadlines.
· Ability to work unsupervised, taking responsibility for own actions.
· Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
· Experience in using Arbor.
Experience of budgeting, expenditure profiling and financial management.
over 3 months ago
Gurgaon - India
Position: Global Campus Delegate - Brief about the program: - This is a Community building program, which targets at bringing Indian/...
Skills Needed: Eligibility:
Current Graduate/Post-graduate students
Asian/ South Asian students enrolled at Universities/Colleges across US/ UK/ Canada/ Australia
Current students or recent pass outs (in past 6 months)
Outgoing and extrovert
Zeal to help students
Passion to network
Social Media fa
over 3 months ago
Job post - Graduate Trainee, - We are searching for an enthusiastic self - starter to join our new graduate trainee program. As a...
Skills Needed: Requirements
Degree in the relevant field.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
over 3 months ago
Business Development Officer
BDO Responsibility : - 1. Business Development Officer, Organizes business for the insurance company by leading a team of sales officers. -...
Skills Needed: Required skills:
1. Should have excellent communication skills and should be fluent in English or the regional Language.
2. Ability to update oneself on the latest market information on an on - going basis.
3. To Acquire and build relationship with target Customers and handling and reviewing their portfolio from time to time.
4. Should possess Team building and Team management skills.
5. To gauge the disposable income of the client and advise them on various product of the company.
6. Should have excellent networking skills in order to generate clients.
7. Should be presentable & at all time should act within the discipline of the Company.