Telecommunications Internship Bachelor's Degree Jobs
over 3 months ago
Customer Service Specialist
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
Telecommunications, Customer Service
• Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints. - • Respond professionally to inbound phone calls, including...
Skills Needed: • Patience, empathy, and a unique ability to manage stress.View this Job
• Skilled and eloquent in writing.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations.
• Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly.
Customer Service Specialist JobPosted by Quess Global
1 day ago
Fremont - California - USA
Looking for a Salesforce Instructor.Responsibilities: • Deliver Salesforce training classes to a mix of experienced and inexperienced...View this Job
2 weeks ago
Labor and delivery nurse
Denton - Texas - USA
The L&D RN will be responsible and accountable for high quality patient care through implementation of the nursing process including...
Skills Needed: Required Skills & ExperienceView this Job
- Associate’s degree in Nursing (A.D.N.) is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) is preferred
- One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse (RN) or completion of an RN Residency
program required. (Labor & Delivery RN experience from an acute care facility
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing
- BCLS – Basic Cardiac Life Support certification through the American Heart
Association required upon hire
- ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support within 6 months is required
- NRP - Neonatal Resuscitation Program within 90 days is required
- IFM – Intermediate Fetal Monitoring within 12 months is required
Night shift 6:45PM-7:15AM
Labor and delivery nurse JobPosted by Large healthcare systems
over one month ago
Houston - Texas - USA
Description: - Over 8 years of experience as a full stack developer. Work within an Agile team and have a deep working skill set in...
Skills Needed: Required:View this Job
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems or related
.Net Developer JobPosted by Assent Solutions LLC
4 weeks ago
Educator - Bilingual Arabic
Hillside - Illinois - USA
Position: Home Based Educator - Bilingual Arabic - Under the direction of the Home - Based Coordinator, the Home - Based Educator...
Skills Needed: Education/Certification:View this Job
• Bachelor’s degree in social work, human services, family services, counseling or a related field; or, bachelor’s degree in another field with one of the following to be earned within 18 months of hire: Illinois Gateways to Opportunity Family Specialist credential or Family Development Credential
• Home Based CDA; or, Infant Toddler CDA; or, 12 credit hours in EC or child development
• 3 years combined experience in home visiting and Early Head Start, with at least 1-year experience in a home visiting program
• Head Start Performance Standards
• Valid driver’s license.
• Auto insurance.
• Reliable vehicle.
• Bilingual, both oral and written ability in English/Spanish preferred.
• Able to work well with all levels of the organization, partner sites, other agencies and funding source personnel.
• Ability to develop new systems and to demonstrate flexibility in adjusting to program goals and needs.
• Demonstrates the ability to conceptualize and articulate program outcomes.
• Able to manage multiple projects.
• Well organized, highly detail oriented and accuracy driven.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and supervisory skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
ADA: Easterseals will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disability Act of 1990. Unless exempted by the Americans with Disabilities Act, all persons hired for this position are required to possess the ability to perform the physical tasks necessary to treat clients, i.e., bending, floor-sitting, etc., as well as to have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently.
Educator - Bilingual Arabic JobPosted by Easterseals
1 week ago
Director of Nursing
Leominster - Massachusetts - USA
Director of Nursing - Leominster, MA - $120 to $150K + Bonus - Description - Responsibilities include: - • Oversee nursing scope of...
Skills Needed: QUALIFICATIONSView this Job
• Minimum of 5 years experience of clinical experience and 3 years progressive managerial experience is required.
• Preferred experience within a primary healthcare ambulatory care setting.
• Previous experience in performance improvement, developing and implementing new models of care, leading transformational change, and clinical operations.
Graduate of accredited school of nursing and BSN required; MS preferred.
Professional Licensure and Certification Required:
• Licensed as an R.N. by the MA Board of Registration.
• BLS required.
• Computer skills for accurate data entry
• Demonstrated interpersonal relationship skills
• Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills in English
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced medical office environment
Bachelors or better in Nursing or related field.
3 years: Progressive managerial experience
5 years: Clinical experience
Licenses & Certifications
If qualified and interested, e-mail resume to (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)
Director of Nursing JobPosted by Alexander Bec